The Scorching Flames

Aella

Dragon City was a huge difference from Star City with it's clear clean air and Dragon City's not as clean air. Coughing she covered her lower face as she searched for her helmet. After finding the desired object did she urge Firestorm into a fast gallop to where the races were. 

3rd pov

As the giant four legged dragon walked past all the other dragons and their rider's was their a sudden hush. Larger than even a large human the gold eyed dragon bore a gold star marking on it's forehead meaning it was a Star-Class dragon.

"I am honored to announce that the Dragon Booster's descendent will be racing with us today ! As a student of the Academy I advise you all to race your best today !" Judge Budge announced from his high spot. Hearing this all the racers began to gossip about the mysterious racer that claimed to be a descendent

"Someone who clearly rides a Red Magma-Class mix should join my crew !" The Leader of the Dragon Flairs announced. "No way, a racer like that should be in my crew," Moordryd Paynn joined in on the bickering. "Some one like this guy who rides a powerful dragon should be in the Grip of the Dragons !" Large Phistus roared.

 Aella

Ignoring the bickering about her joining crew and that they all thought she was male she kept on her helmet. Firestorm stayed silent but observed her fellow dragons with interest. She could understand, these dragons were raised and bred here in Dragon City but none of them were as pure as Firestorm was.

As the race finally started did she signal Firestorm to move. What caught her eye was a Blue and Red four legged dragon who reminded her of the 1st Beau.

Firestorm

She stayed silent save for the pawing on the track before that gate came down. At once she took the lead through the whole race, she even showed off by running on the wall to jump over the final narrow path. When the Red and Blue dragon appeared at her tail did she let out a loud roar to signal her rider.

She could feel Aella without using any gear unleash the dragon and at once they went 200 MPH. 

Aella

"Just how great am I ?" The rider of the Red and Blue Dragon cheered. "Not that great," She commented as she and Firestorm appeared to show they had won this race. "Scales ! And your a girl ?!" He yelled in surprise. Taking off her helmet she revealed ice chip eyes and that she was clearly a girl.

"Names Aella and do you know were Penn's Racing Stables are ?" She asked. "Why do you want to go there ?" The boy asked in confusion. "Well Connor Penn beat my Dad in who could breed the Black and Gold Dragon back. He got Firestorm while Connor got Beau," She said with a hand motion.

"You knew my Dad ?" The boy asked. "Let me guess Artha ? Yeah what do you mean by 'Knew' ?" She asked with a bad feeling. Artha ended up telling her about the attempt to steal Beau and the fire. "Well I don't believe that Connor's gone, the guy like my Dad was trained by the Priest," She pointed out.

She had set up everything when she heard about racers trying to get into Scale Citadel for Word Paynn.  "The Furox," She whispered with dread. Furox was the Red Battle Dragon of War, was once an ancient dragon from 3000 years ago. Fierce and powerful this dragon fought against the original Dragon Booster and Beau.

She had heard about the Dragon Booster yes but besides that inside Scale Citadel was the Furox's Bonemark, if a weak dragon Magged that Bonemark they would become possessed. There were only a few Red Magma-Class dragons in her Crew that could handle the Furox but they had not reach Dragon City.

Firestorm

She whipped by the standing still dragons as she entered Scale Citadel. "Come on girl, we need to get there !" Aella said with worry. Understanding she flew as fast as possible on her four legs. Going inside the Dragon's Mouth opening did she see a familiar Red Magma-Class Dragon. Furox ! She roared as Aella activated the Green Ramming Gear she had Magged before leaving the Compound.

Smashing a confused Furox she let out a loud challenging roar as the dragon shook his head. As the Red Battle Dragon of War regained his senses did she take another step and roared, the last thing she was going to do was let this dragon leave and beat her. Pride kept her growling and snarling at the ancient dragon.

Ignoring the other dragon take off at their rider's urging, even the Beau she growled and lashed venomously at Furox while Aella fought the possessed rider. When the lights shut off did Aella whip her away and hide behind a pillar. Staying silent she moved as Aella directed her to. A small ching sound rang loudly in the large silent dark room.

One of the human's Blocking Staff loudly broke and soon the lights flicked on. Turning around she loudly roared at the dragon as he spotted them. Remembering what to do, she had the Original Beau's memories she reared and roared. 

Furox roared back and then both her and Beau roared back as their Gold Draconium began to glow, ready for a Mag Blast. Gathering some of the other dragon's Draconium like Beau she got ready. "Attack !" Furox's rider ordered and that's when both of their Gold Star's on their foreheads blasted the compressed Draconium.

The Bonemark came off as both rider and dragon were bathed in the gold energy's light. 

Aella

Once the Bonemark was out of sight did she motion Firestorm to leave without the other's noticing. It was time she had a chat at the Council who badly needed a scorching scolding.

Scorch Mag Jumped his rider Ember as she placed the Royal Dragon Crew's Banner with the others. Taking off her helmet she earned surprised looks from the Council of 12 where she had summoned them all. "I have arrived to Dragon City and I see incompetence !" She roared. Firestar herself who stood behind her let out a snarl.

"Tell me Pyrrah why did you let yourself get possessed by a evil ancient dragon that would have started a War ?" She questioned as she circled the female leader like how a Dragon would circle it's prey. "Well I..." Pyrrah stammered uncertainly. "You only wanted power for yourself ! Didn't you !" She roared.

3rd pov

"You only wanted power for yourself ! Didn't you !" The white haired girl's ice chip cold blue eyes changed for a second to a glowing red but then switched back to it's cold colors. "My Grandfather defeated the Furox and guess what we had to do today ?! Clean up your mess !" The ice eyes changed and stayed longer.

Gesturing a hand the girl used Mag Push on the hot headed leader of the Dragon Flairs. The ancient Mag Claw move shot at the human and blasted her. Still glowing red the fearsome eyes looked around all the Crews. "I better not find anymore of this foolishness again," The fearsome girl growled in warning as her equally fierce dragon Magged her.

Snarling the dragon gave a warning snap before roaring at the dragon's in her crew to Mag their riders. Once all the riders were Magged did the Crew of the Royal Dragon take off in a haze of dust.

Another 3rd pov

"I can't believe my Dad knows the famous Aella's Dad. Mortis do you know him ?" Artha Penn asked. "Looks like Artha has a crush on the famous Aella~" Lance sang. "I know of Erik, his family are descendents from the first Dragon Booster and they have been trying to breed back the Gold Draconium Dragons. It would be best if you watch Aella, she is an experienced racer," Mortis advised.