Error in a Hero's Pride

Ember

"I thought this was a Street Race ! Take this some where else !" She shouted as she had Scorch dodge the flying scrap that was once gear. Artha Penn and Moordryd Paynn started to fight each other once the race begun, even the dragons were fighting each other !

It was when Moordryd brought out his whip and had one of her fellow Red Magma-Class rider and dragon collapse on the track to she flip on the Red Thrusters for a quick burst of speed. Scorch leaped over his fellow dragon and took of in a more clear and safe spot on the track, behind Aella and her dragon.

For good reason no one had the guts to mess with Aella and her dragon. To make this race even more safer the two Alphas dragons and their rider's took the wrong turn and off the race track as they smashed each other. It looked like the two wanted to go shopping at the mall. "I guess they wanted to shop," She joked to Aella who gave her a laugh.

In the end Aella took 1st place and she third. To make it more interesting during the two Bull headed male's grudge match Artha Penn saved Moordryd from becoming street pizza. "You should not let you're pride cloud you're judgment, it lead to you're downfall," Aella advised wisely. "But I just-" Artha began when Firestorm cut him off with an authoritative roar.

Once the two female leaders left she said,"I'd listen to her if I were you. There's a reason why she is a crew leader and an important person. I mean look what happened to Khatah," She snickered as she brought up the dork who was very full of himself.

Aella

Once again everyone was yelling and arguing. It seemed this was all everyone did at the Council. She had begun the habit of tuning people out until Moordryd brought up about that they could not trust a hero that hides behind a mask. "Beau excepted him as his rider ! That is enough for me !" She declared frostily.

Later

After Moordryd saved Phistus from a Wraith and she had her crew leave did Moordryd start being a 'Hero Boy' as Ember called.

"Moordryd Paynn playing Hero Boy, there's going to be trouble for sure," Ember said. "I don't think so. Even in the darkness the light shines brightly," She said wisely. They had bee riding their dragn at night when they spotted the Dragon of Legend lower himself for Moordryd to get on. "I can't believe the Dragon Booster invited Moordryd Paynn to try a stunt like that. Wait yes I can," Ember whispered.

"Is that Black Draconium going to you're brain," Ember teased knowingly. "No and don't foget I have Gold Draconium," She reminded her old friend.

They had heard the young hero go all Red Draconium, taking it personal that Moordryd was being a hero. It seemed the spot light was not big enough. "I'm one," They heard Moordryd whisper in disbelief. It was when Moordryd brought out Furox's Bonemark did warning sounds and signals ring loudly in their heads, all of them.

A Furox Beau looked a lot like Firestorm, except more darker and his eye's were red not gold. "No !" Ember shouted. Without thinking she had her dragon Mag the Bonemark that belonged to a ancient evil dragon that was known as the Red Battle Dragon. It seemed by instinct Ember was trying to get Scorch to Mag the Bonemark in hopes of being able absorb it without being controlled.

Furox Beau Mag blasted Scorch before he could Mag it all. Scorch roared loudly that sounded like a battle cry. Furox Beau however bounded off with a slightly possessed Moordryd leading him. "Firestorm follow !" She ordered. Moordryd's dragon Decepshun had Dragon Booster on her back, she seemed very hurt about her rider leaving her.