Stubbornness is The Key

3rd pov

They journeyed to an old Green Draconium Outpost, it had been decades since they had traveled to this Outpost. Now they journeyed in the Wastelands with Hydrag's growling at them from their hiding spots. Shunn however growled warningly as she revealed more of her sharp fangs.

Smiling at her friend's antics she looked in front to see the Green Empire's Symbol from a distance. Shunn stepped at a distance and growled. "What is it ?" She asked only to be shown as Penn and his friends had Hydrags closing in on them.

Glancing sideways they both saw Moordryd and Decepshun who were trying to ruin the little field trip. Moordryd seemed to be chatting with Armageddon.

"Young fools !" They later heard Armageddon yell. "Leave this place at once or be destroyed !" With that it was Mag Claw attacks for all, She joked in her head. One of the field tripper's managed to open the door that quickly began to close. Everyone ran inside, including Moordryd but not Armageddon who yelled for him to stop.

They however made no move to go inside. Instead they conceled themselves in the shadows.

Shunn

She heard Beau make a pained weak cry before stopping. "They must be being tested," Her rider said. The door opened to reveal the Green Bull dragon walking out only to be stopped by his rider. "I'm not going ! You hear me ! I'm not leaving my friends !" She heard the human yell.

"How right you are," Armageddon said as he walked into the two's view. When Armageddon was blasted out did she respet the young bull dragon. "Nooo !" He shouted as the gates closed once again.

3rd pov

She watched as Moordryd and Decepshun ran as fast as possible out of the Outpost. 

When the kiddies came out they seemed in a good mood. Sensing Green Draconium that felt familiar did she have Shunn jump. Landing in-front of the surprised group she saw that they brought out Blocking Staffs. "Is that what I sense ? The Gauntlet that belonged to the Power Booster," She said ignoring their attempts to be a danger.

"You're with Moordryd and the Shadow Booster !" The eldest Penn yelled. Ignoring him Shunn seemed to be speaking to the Bull dragon while she looked at the Gauntlet. "I knew all the Boosters. So ? " She said dismissively.

"You were there 3,000 years ago ? Impossible !" The Green Draconium rider yelled. "And yet were here," She said and then looked at the eldest Penn, giving him a burning look she continued,"I was close with the original Shadow Booster so naturally I did not harm this one. Even through you all wrecked the tower," She grumbled at the ending.

Once Shunn had enough did she turn around and ran off out of sight.