Fearful Shadow Track

3rd pov

They could sense the Shadow Track, it opens when both moons are aliened. It was a perfect prison, if you did not conker your fear you will be stuck their covered in Black Draconium crystal. They had been inside once and knew the cave well. But beside that was another ancient who was years older that resided in the Shadow Track for thousands of years.

Right now the two of them stared at the opening of The Shadow Track thinking of old memories from their past. The Shadow Rider stared at the soon to be track that would appear when her dragon let out a low growl to get her attention. "What is it girl ?" She asked as she saw the Dragon Eye Crew and the kid known as Lance Penn.

"Those fools do not know what they are doing," She whispered in irritation. Once Dracus and Abbandonn lined up did did the statue's shadow grow and the opening appeared. "Those fools will get themselves trapped," She pointed out knowingly. The Dragon Booster an his Dragon appeared. "Do those two not know that the Shadow Track is a trap ?"

Part of her wanted to get the two from the Dragon Eyes, the Penn kid and the two new hero's out but they could not act. Only once were they seen and that may not have been wise and also they needed to learn to take care of themselves.

Even thousands of years ago she had looked out for her warriors not because she was the Black Draconium Empire's General but because she cared for them. They looked for her for orders and she could not betray their loyalty and trust.

"They will have to learn. If it looks like they might get trapped for good then we will save them," She reasoned out loud. They needed to be free of their fears, that is how you escape the Shadow Track.

Inside would be riders and dragons encased in the Draconium, their eyes moved and forever they all had a terrified faces. Closing her eyes she remembered rescuing one of her own. Ash and her dragon Trikkory had wandered into the Track only to be encased. Her fear was failing her dragon.

They had arrived in time to contact Ash as she was trapped in the illusion and had talked her out of the nightmare, after that they escaped and headed back. Little did they know then that the original Dragon Booster and Beau witness their selfless rescue.

The Shadow Track as quick as it appeared it disappeared it made her wonder what the humans were clowning around, The Shadow Dragon thought as her rider remained silent deep in thought. She wondered briefly of the trapped ancient being, would they once again go back to that routine or would her rider keep themselves hidden ?

That person was just as powerful but her rider disliked to go into conflict with him unless their was a reason. "Moordryd Paynn seems close to conquering his fear. Most likely he has his Mother's bravery after all the Father is controlling and spineless," Her rider said knowingly.

The Shadow Track was losing it's prisoner's, The Shadow Rider thought as several dragon ran as fast as possible out of their prison. A faint but familiar presence quickly passed them all. Recognizing she urged her dragon to run at the fools. Bringing out her whip she slapped it in front of them.

"You fools ! For thousands of years and you ruin your predesor's work go down the drain ! What kind of Dragon Booster are you ?" She questioned. "Ahh !" The one known as Cain screamed. "It's you again," The hero said in surprise. "You all will find out eventually after I have to fight you as-" She began but cut herself off.

"No, you all will have to learn the hard way," She said as she had her dragon rear before leaving the ignorant group.