No Paynn, No Gain

3rd pov

It seemed now Word Paynn regarded the Shadow Booster as a thorn on his side like his son. She did not like this when she spotted Dragon's Bane, a singal petal was dangerous, it could turn a mob into zombies and even that was not good, She thought as a petal was placed inside a Disrupter Blast.

Aella

She decided not to enter the Dragon's Heart which was a Survival Competition so she watched as Ember, the only one in her crew participate in this event. Looking at Ember and Scorch she could see that the Red Magma-Class dragon was the largest of his kind.

Ember

Scorch silently stood, waiting for a chance to fight, She could tell because Furox, the Red Battle Dragon was eager to fight. This was not war but she could sense Furox taking over for this fight. Once the gong was sounded the dragon took off like he was made of wind.

With a battle cry roar she felt Red Magma Draconium begin to cover them. Scorch's trying to change ! She thought as she fought to get her dragon under control. Scorch tossed his head as he ran at break neck speed as he tried to throw her out of the saddle. "I know Scorch but you need to control yourself, we can't here," She reminded the eager dragon.

Scorch

Furox's battle instincts began to influence him but he could hear his rider. Understanding he calmed down until he spotted Wyldfyr. Feeling enraged he jumped above the smaller, younger and not so pure dragon.

Behind the  Red dragons he slammed into him with all his might. As their riders began to fight each other he continually slammed into the slow dragon. Snarling he destroyed his opponents gear and then Mag Burst the weaken dragon.

Roaring in victory as the two ate the track did he go back to running for the next challenger. "Good job Scorch," Ember praised as their next opponents were in sight. "Mag me !" Ember ordered as he Magged his rider so she could get a head start with attacking the rider.

As the dragon fell did he Mag his rider back on as the crowd cheered for them. "We should do this more," Ember said with a grin. Glancing back at his rider he returned a sharp toothed grin.

Ember

When it was just her and Artha Penn did she activate the Green Ramming gear and Red Thrusters. "Watch out Stable boy !" She called out only to have Green Ramming gear fall on them. Fallen she asked groggily,"What was that ?" Feeling dizzy she fell asleep while Scorch did not remark.

Aella

Artha made other uses with his Green Ramming gear. Both Moordryd and Ember got hit on the head by the gear. By the time Ember and Scorch where at the tent they were not amused. "Here's some ice," She said. "Next time I see Stable Brat, he's mine," Ember growled while Scorch let out a angry snort.

3rd pov

The Shadow Rider all most laughed as the fool Word Paynn stumbled into his own trap and now was affected by Dragon's Bane. In this time there would be no antidote unless you were familiar with ancient toxin's. "What a way to go," She commented.

Knowing the antidote and were it was she got back on Shunn's saddle and urged her dragon to the Wastelands for a Star Flower. To counter the Dragon's Bane all you needed to crush a Star Flower's petals.

Most likely Moordryd all ready knew thanks to Armageddon. Moving through the Wastelands they crossed into Hydrag territory without worry. They were friends with these turquoise colored wild dragons. With a snort Shunn looked back in a distance like she had noticed something.

Glancing back she tried to sense what was happening, pure black and gold draconium. Picking a flower she had Shunn head back to find the Shadow Booster who was roaming around the Wastelands.

In the end Word Paynn was cured by Artha Penn and his friends but Moordryd took the credit. Word thought it was all a dream about being saved by the stable brats. "You've done well my boy, very indeed," Word praised his son sleepily as he drifted back in his tired slumber.