Chapter 23~The birthday

May POV

"May it's your birthday we have to do something." Nadia found out my 17th birthday is today from my big ass mouth aunt Gin and she's been wanting to do something for it and honestly I don't want to do anything but she wants to and it makes me happy seeing my princess happy.

"I know it's my birthday amore but I'm good on the celebration stuff." I said while picking out a button up shirt leaving a few buttons unbuttoned and a black pair of pants with a pair of white Jordan's.

"Uh hell no button that up now." She pointed at the open part of my shirt and I laughed.

"Nadia it's fine." I sat down beside her and rolled up my sleeves to where they stopped at my elbow.

"No it's not I can't have everyone seeing what's mine May." She stood in front of me and buttoned up my shirt while I was sitting down.

I wrapped arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap and laid my head on her chest while she played in my hair.

"Can we please do something for your birthday....come on it's your birthday." She ran her fingers through my hair which felt amazing.

"Princess do you really want to do something for my birthday." She nodded really fast on excitement.

"Please baby please." She began kissing my neck while begging to do something for my birthday. For a 16 year old she surely is a little freak.

"Okay okay we can." She jumped off my lap in excitement.

"Let's go tell auntie Gin." I nodded and she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs into the living room.

"Ooo look at you dressing just like your father." I roll my eyes while sitting down beside Romano.

"My niece....My babygirl is 17 with a beautiful girlfriend." He handed me a glass with brown stuff in it.

"Here drink it. Don't tell you parents or Gin." I nodded and dunk it all in one gulp and handed him the glass.

"Was it good?"

"Yes very ummm....Caramella(sweet)." He chuckled and brung me into a hug.

"My beautiful beautiful niece."

"I miss my mama and papa and I'm spending my birthday without them." I sad with a sad smile and my eyes burning with tears.

Venus POV (Spain)

"ALEXANDER PACK THE FUCKING BAGS AND LETS GO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY DAUGHTER FOR HER BIRTHDAY NOW." I yelled from downstairs. Since today was May birthday I decided to leave the business trip a little early.

"Okay okay I'm here." Alex came jogging downstairs with a suit case.

"Let's go see our princess." I ran outside with Alex behind me.

May POV

"So we invited some of your friends from school." My aunt Gin said and i sighed and shook my head.

"Aunt Gin I don't have any friends at school....the only friend I have is Nadia and she my girlfriend." She let out a chuckle and shook her head.

"Can we just cancel this whole thing." She shook her head and I sat on the kitchen counter while she pulled out a container of mint chocolate chip ice cream....my favorite.

"Why did you agree to it then?"

"Because Nadia thought I should celebrate and seeing a smile on her face is the best thing to ever happen."

"Aww your not as dominant now are you?"

"Shut up aunt Gin."

"I'm serious I see the way you look at her...you look at her like she's your submissive and your her dominance." I laughed.