Chapter 21~ New changes

Venus POV

After working today I went to go see Gin and Justin and Romano came along.

"So do you think your cousin fucked my sister?" Romano asked while we were in the the car.

"Probably.....hell I would too." He looked at me disgusted.

"That's nasty but I would allow it." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"So does May have any Girlfriends or boyfriends I should know about?" I looked at him a sighed.

"She has this girl named Nadia. There not dating from what she saids but she does have a crush on her and I think Nadia has a crush on May...but there best friends even though I saw Nadia laying on May chest this morning." He looked at me while I was still driving.

"Oooo my niece has a girlfriend."

"Not a girlfriend Romano. But do you have any whores I need to put in there place or just introduce myself." He sighed and nodded his head.

"Yes and I made sure you met her last because she's very intimidating but so are you. Gin, Alex, and Justin met her and they hit it off it's you I'm worried about....your so....protective." I chuckled while pulling into the driveway of Justin and Gin house.

"Well when can I meet her Romano since I'm soooo protective?" I knocked on the door and opened was Gin and a girl beside her.

"Right now actually." Romano stepped in front of me to enter and I just walked in while examining her and she did the same to me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Romano girlfriend Arizona." She put her hand out for me to shake but I didn't take it. "So she's the one you wanted me to meet last. I can see why." I tilted my head to the side at the comment she made.

"So this is your whore. She's fucking hot. Can I be her pimp?" She laughed.

"Only if I can be your prostitute."

"Deal?"

"Deal." She was very pretty and amazing curves.

"Can you stop hitting on my girl?" Romano said and I threw my arm around Arizona shoulder.

"No." He rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Where is May?" I asked looking towards Alex.

"She's upstairs with Nadia." He responded and I nodded. I went upstairs to get her.

"Oooo looks like you two are having fun." I saw them kissing.

"Hey mama." "Hi Mrs.Jackson."

"Hello Nadia can you two come downstairs for us?" They both nodded.

May POV

I had gotten to my auntie Gin house with Nadia and we went upstairs.

"I have a question." Nadia broke the silence.

"Yes love."

"What do we tell your parents....about us?" She looked at me while playing with her fingers.

"We tell them that we are dating. If you want to tell them." She nodded and pulled me closer to her and kissed me.

Her lips were soft and sweet, she rubbed her hands along my chest and since I only had on a sports bra and a pair of shorts it was easy access for her.

I pulled her onto my lap and she began moving her hips which caused me to groan in her mouth. Then the door opened and it was my mom.

"Hi mama." "Hi Mrs. Jackson."