Chapter 1~The Beginning

Venus POV

After working long hours and going to school...I was tired but I knew when I got home I wasn't getting any sleep. Dealing with mother and father is hard....especially when you have no one on your side to protect you from the abuse.....I'm 19..... I've been getting abused since I was 6, I had no siblings to stop and my grandparents loved and worshiped my parents for abusing me. My life was pretty ummmm....how do you Americans say....fucked up.

"Aaah Venus your home." My dad slurred as he tried to hug me but I couldn't push him off he was too heavy.

"Aaah Venus I need you to wash dishes and do laundry." My mom said while sitting down smoking.

"Mom I honestly don't think that smoking is good for. It causes cancer and as much as I want you gone I don't think that's the best way for you to go." I said regretting that last. She gave me a glare before putting the cigarette out and coming over to me. She took her hand and smacked me really hard where blood was coming out of my cheek.

"Mama....I'm sorry." I said in a whisper mixed with me shedding tears but I had it coming I should have never said what I said.

"You have know right to tell me what to do you disgusting site...now leave." She shooed me off and I ran up stairs..I was numb to the pain....I mean to the physical pain but the mental pain was brutal to me....but I dealt with it.

After hours of me doing stuff around the house my dad had one of his women friends over since my mom was out and they did there sexual fun while I was cleaning.

"Princess come I want to show you something that I think you'll like." I knew what he was referring to but I knew if I was to turn down what he was saying he would drug me and do what he wanted to me....if I accepted I had a lower chance of getting drugged.

"I don't wanna dad please don't make me....please." I said with my voice cracking because of me about to cry.

"You will listen to me you little piece of shit of a child." He said as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me up the stairs as I tried to fight his grip I wasn't succeeding at all.

We made it to his room and he forced my mouth open and poured alcohol down my throat and made me swallow every single drop of it. He smacked me, kicked me, and he took and knife that he had on his dresser and sliced my cheek.

"Please stop.....please." I tried pleading but it didn't work. Then next thing I know was my vision was getting foggy and all I could see was black.......

After Venus woke up

After I woke up I could barely move but I got up whimpering with every movement I made....I saw my parents asleep and I made my way to the clinic that was close to my Casa (house) . I went to the hospital because there's a really nice woman there who gives me nice clothes and allows me to shower there.

"Hi Venus.....oh my god your face....you can barely walk.....come on with me and we'll get you cleaned up and fixed up and fed." The lady said and she took me into the back and gave me some clothes and pointed to me where the shower was..... I got cleaned and I put on the clothes.

"Wanna tell me why you can barely walk Venus? She asked me but I shook my head 'no'.....I'm not very fluent in English so something's I don't know I just say 'no' too....my parents never really taught me English.

"Clean." I said as I pointed to the wound and my cheek and on my side and she nodded. She began cleaning and I began crying at what happened how my parents did these thing to me and I was hurt.

"I'm done okay." She said while throwing the trash away...she began to ask me questions but like I said before I'm not fluent in English or what the Americans speak. I got a piece of paper and a pen. I gave it to her and she wrote down her questions in my language so I could understand...... some of the questions saying 'are you okay?' Everything alright at home?' And such and such but I just put yes for all the answers.......she knew I was lying but she didn't push further.

"Devo andare a casa ora (I have to go home now)." She nodded and I left.....yes I walked home but aye I couldn't take the car because well my parents would know that I left.

I made my way home and I walked in to blood being everywhere on the living room and two big guys in black suits and one in a gray suit, they all looked at me but I was too scared to move so I just stayed where I was until one stepped closer to me. I started crying and hyperventilating......then I get a rag cover my mouth and nose....then I passed out.