Chapter 9- Back Home

Venus POV

I felt bad for leaving grandmama and papa but I was able to bring my daughter with me and yea but that's a long story....

Flashback of yesterday night

I was prancing around the room trying to calm down and breathe. Alex (Alexander) told me that my daughter could live with us. I was happy at first but then I started thinking the worst.

"Alex I don't want us to be a burden I could stay with my papa and grandmama I'm sure she would be thrilled." I was shaking and hyperventilating while pulling little strings of hair out of my head.

"Venus....I don't know who the hell told you that you are a "burden" but your fucking not and neither will your daughter. Do you got it Venus?" I couldn't answer because I was trying to stop the tears from flowing...that plan failed when he took a step closer and lifted my chin up so no I wouldn't have a choice but to look at him.

"Answer me Venus. Do you got it?" I took me a while but I answered.

"What if something happens or what if she gets hurt like I did? I don't want that for her I don't want her to be raised like I was." I was just being a worried parent who cared for there kid a lot more because of the parent background.

"Venus she would never get hurt being with us and you know it your just scared and worried and I get that but I promise you that I would put a bullet in someone's head if they touch her or you. Hell I will kill the people closest to me if they hurt her or you because I love you and I don't want to have you worrying." He said "I love you" I flipping love you. Wow for the first time I actually feel loved and happy again.

"You just said "I love you". I said in shock and he let out a chuckle.

"Yes I did because it's true and I mean it." A smile grew on my face by hearing his words.'

"I love you too."

End of yesterday flashback

I stare at him...kinda in a daze as I watch my daughter sleep on his lap and him asleep along with her. I feel glad that I'm able to be happy with her and now she's gonna be around me 24/7 which is going to be amazing.

Hours and hours later back in Italy at the main house

I went and picked up May from Alex while he grabbed bags. I went to the door and opened it to see Romano and Gin fighting over ice cream.

Gin and Romano POV

"Give me the damn ice cream gin?"

"No aren't you on a diet anyway you fat fuck."

"Fat fuck....your the fat fuck."

"Give it and plus you already had the other ones this is the only mint chocolate chip left and you don't even like mint."

"Gin remove your hands from the ice cream now."

Venus POV

I stood there for a while watching them fight over ice cream while trying to hold in my laughter. May woke up so I put her down on the floor and watched as she walked and somewhat crawled towards Romano and Gin.

She tapped Romano leg which his reaction was funny.

"excuse me can I have that pwease?" She pointed towards the ice cream they were fighting over and Romano handed her the container and the spoon and she walked back over to me and I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"You wanna tell me what the hell happened in Paris?" Gin said as she looked back and forth between me and may.

"Oh that's a long story but for another day." I tried to brush it off but that didn't work.

"No it's a long story for now."

"Okay when I was rape by my father I got pregnant but he didn't know because I hid the pregnancy until my due date...I didn't want him to find out so I had my cousin on my moms side take her to my grandparents who we just came back from seeing and her you have and curly haired brown skinned girl in my arms." I continue to look at May while she stuffed her cheeks with ice cream with a smile on her face.

I hardly let anyone hold may except if she walks to the person and wants them to hold her or I allow them too which I rare. I let Alex hold her which is because he allowed her to come to him.

After a while I bathe may and put her on one of my shirts until tomorrow when I go shopping for her.

Alex POV

I went upstairs to see May sitting down with a coloring book and some crayons.

"Hey little one." I sat beside her on the bed as I watched her color. For a girl her age she can color in the lines very well.

"Hi Alex. Where's my mommy?" She til it's her head to the side.

"She's taking a shower. What are you doing?"

"I'm colorwing a picture. See." She held up the book and showed me her picture which was very pretty.

"It's very pretty May."

"So your my mommy frwend?" She put her book aside and turned facing me.

"Yup."

"You make her ha-happy?"

"Yes I do."

"Good my mommy likes to be ha-happy."

May is a very sweet girl. She's like a ball of sunshine that could beat any demon any day. She makes everything dark light and on top of that she has dimples just like Venus. She is Venus the mood swings and everything and they amount of food she eats and also the shrimp Alfredo and with the sausage. She had two plates already.

"I see you too look nice and comfy." I see Venus leaning up against the door. She was wearing my hoodie and some shorts and her hair in a bun.

"Mommy look I colored."  "I see spring and it looks very beautiful."

After she played with May she cam and sat beside me.

"Hey how you doing?" She asked me while playing in my hair.

"Good. You seem happy."

"I am actually...very happy."

"I'm glad love."

*okay so I realized that as I was writing there chapters that it's not fitting with the title which is dealing with the mafia and I want it to go along with the tittle so the next few chapters are gonna revolve around Venus part in the mafia and her role and also other stuff that happens.*