Chapter 17~ just cry

Venus POV (Paris at night)

So a few years back I brought a club that I could sing in while I'm in Paris and I'm bringing along Justin since he's been having flashbacks and he needed my help.

"Okay Justino you ready." He hates when I call him that so I thought it would be fun to piss him off today.

"Please Hennessy stop calling me that." Justin calls me by my middle name since he doesn't like calling me Venus.

"Okaaay fine jeez. You ready to see you favorite cousin perform tonight." I said while nudging his shoulder.

"Yea yea when are we leaving."

"Jeez Justino you don't have to rush." He let out an agitated sigh and pushed me.

"Owie im telling papa.....PAPA JUSTIN PUSHED ME OUT THE CHAIR."

"Shut up Hennessy damn. Are you trying to kill me?"

"Yes PAPA!" My papa came downstairs looking confused while I was sitting on the floor .

"Why are you on the floor babygirl?"

"Because Justino pushed me out the chair." I  said with a little smile on my face. Papa then pushed Justin out of the chair and I started laughing while papa walked away.

"Ow papa"

"He pushed you back." I laughed until  tears came out of my eyes.

"Shut up Hennessy." Justin said while getting up.

"Okay Justino let's goooo."

At the club

"What song would you like Justin?"

"Any Beyoncé song." He is a huge fan of Beyoncé and it's cute.

"Superpower?"

"My favorite"

I walked on the stage and began singing the song and I saw Alex sitting on the edge of the stage talking to someone female or it looked like she was talking to him. He made eye contact with me and smiled.

After I finished I hopped off the the stage and went towards Alex and decided to be a pain in someone's ass.

"Hello who's this Alexander?" He doesn't like it when I call him Alex and again we're gonna be a pain in someone's ass.

"I'm his fuck toy." I almost laughed at her but I kept myself calm. Alex looked at me with confusion.

"Oh really so you like being a fuck toy?" I asked her and her face gave off that she was confused.

"That's what I get paid to do. Who are you?" I let out a chuckle.

"I'm the slut he put a ring on." Her face dropped and Alex started to laugh but covered it with a cough. "But if you want give him the time of his life." He looked at me with anger and confusion and she looked confused but shocked.

"Are you serious?" She asked and I scoffed.

"No Bitch I was joking touch or even talk to him again and I will cut your fucking throat and watch you bleed out with a smile on my face." She nodded and left leaving Alex looking at me with shock.

"Your crazy and plus you just called yourself a slut." He said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands going straight to my waist.

"Well I wasn't lying I am your slut and only yours. Now I heard that a ball was being held at a beautiful place in Paris, No?" He let out a sigh and then a nod. "So when were you going to tell me that there was going to be a ball." I unintentionally tilted my head.

"Whenever the time came closer." I nodded and pulled his arm over towards the bar where Justin was but he looked as if he was in a trance.

"Justin.....*I tapped his shoulder which caught his attention* you okay. Like seriously."

"Yes and no." I let out a sigh and sat beside him.

"You wanna go home or in the VIP section and talk?"

"Home please." I nodded and looked at Alex and he nodded.

"Do you want both of us or just me?" I ask him this because when we were younger he would ask me that to make me feel comfortable.

"You?"

"Okay let's go." I told Alex I would call him when I got him home.

At the house

When we got to the house grandmama and papa where already worried about him having trances and flashbacks but me telling them this would make them freak.

"Go inside and go straight to your room." He. nodded and went upstairs.

I followed behind him before grabbing a bottle of Russian vodka and his favorite Hennessy.

"Hey I got you Hennessy and me vodka." He nodded and I sat beside him on the floor.

"How do you make them stop? The flashbacks and going into trances." I let out a sigh

"I don't....I let them come and I allow them to happen until I can't breathe and then I shut down." I felt my eyes watering. "The reason I let them happen is because sometimes shutting down and restarting is good for the mentally but bad for the physical." I took a big ass gulp of vodka.

"I'm sorry Hennessy I didn't mean to bring up any past."

"It's fine Justin I promise." I lied I'm not fine. "You know what Justin since we are here and being honest I'm not fucking fine and it's killing me on the inside and outside I'm an assassin for fuck sakes killing people is fucking fun. Hell your an assassin use that time your killing people to release your anger." I told him while almost downing the whole bottle of vodka.

"Hennessy my flashbacks aren't as bad as yours and my trances aren't that deep."

"Well then Justin just breathe and take it one day at a time and don't be afraid to talk about it or don't be afraid to cry." His eyes started to water and so did mines. "Stop holding it back and fucking cry Justin let the tears out."

I held my arms open for him to come here and he did, now sitting in between my legs crying on my arms. His cries turned into yells and screams.

"I'm tired hen."

"I know Justin I am too." He continued to cry in my arms until we both fell asleep.