Chapter 22~ Business trip

Alexander(Alex) POV

"May I ask why we are here?" Venus broke me out of my thoughts and honestly I am ready for this trip to be over.

"Because we have business to handle."

"But my business is on top of that roof with my sniper. So again I ask why I am in some building with every woman looking at you like a 5-star meal." She looked agitated. Venus likes to get jobs over with and not waste a second of talking.

"Well one I got hungry and two you need to eat." She scoffed and stole a fry off of my plate and took my drink.

"I could've eaten later and you know that so why are you procrastinating Alexander." God I hate when she calls me by my full name instead of just Alex.

"I nervous I just don't want you to get hurt." I slid her my plate of fries since that's what she kept taking.

"Lying... I can't get hurt on a roof top and honestly I haven't gotten hurt on any of our missions." She pushed the plate back.

"That woman has one more time to look at what's mines and I will tie her down to chair and fuck you in front of her." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Why would you fuck me in front of her?"

"To show her that your mines and I don't fucking like sharing." She said turning her head towards the lady.

"Or we can just let her look." She snapped her head towards me and i just put my head down and drunk my drink.

"Okay can we go now?"

"Yea since you ate all my fries." She rolled her eyes and went to the car and I followed behind.

We began to drive off.

"Alex umm you might want to go faster than what you doing because there three suvs behind us." She leaned over me and began to fire her gun.

"Aah shit." Venus exclaimed with her arm being shot.

"Get inside Venus now."

"No"

"Switch positions." She nodded and sat down on my lap and handed me the gun abs began driving.

"Move your damn foot off the petal Alex." After I moved I felt the car go faster. I popped each cars tires which made the crash into each other.

"Ummm Alex in front of us." She hit a turn hard.

"Switch." I handed her the gun and I continue to drive and she went back to the passenger side a leaned her body out the window to shoot the cars and god her aim is amazing.

"Bomb.....bomb Alex turn the car." She hopped back in and reloaded her gun and went back. This girl is in love with action and blood and I love it..

I turned the car into some woods and we came across a dirt road.

"Keep going Alex."

"Venus your shot we are going home." She let out a groan and threw her head back into the seat.

After an hour of driving and arguing we went to our house in Spain.

"All I'm saying is I am fine and I don't need you to stitch a bullet wound when I can do it." She said while walking upstairs into our room towards the bathroom. She tried to slam the door but I blocked it with my foot.

"Let me do it Venus." She let out a frustrated groan.

"Alexander I can do it MYSELF!" She said and i just stood there watching her pull the stuff out and hop on the bathroom counter.