Chapter 3~My Bubble

Alexander (Alex)POV

She was soft a bubbly but I think she had a deeper side to her that she doesn't like to show often unless she has to....yes I picked all that up just from talking to her. She was scared but warned up to Roman quick well that's probably because she felt like that's someone she can relate too...I want to get to know more about her but I don't want to pry and make her feel uncomfortable.

"Hey Romano I need to talk to you and Venus." I said as I walked into her room and they where both coloring. Coloring help Romano with his anxiety and shit so I'm guessing it's helping with her too.

"Yes boss." He said as he cleared his throat.

"I want you to hang out with Venus until I get back and then we gotta a mission." I began to say and Venus looked up at me with confusion and then looked at Romano.

"Vuole che oggi ci ritroviamo, quindi questo significa che guarderemo film e mangeremo snack fino al suo ritorno. (He wants us to hangout today so that means we'll watch movies and eat snacks until he comes back.)". Romano said and nodded and made an 'o' shape with her mouth and went back to coloring.

I left to go do some business in my office for an couple of long and hard hours.

Romano POV

"Perché hai colorato con me? La maggior parte mi guarda semplicemente come 'lei 19 dovrebbe essere fuori a ubriacarsi avendo il tempo di lei simile'. (Why did you color with me? Most just look at me like 'she 19 she's supposed to be out getting drunk having the time of her like')." She said with a little chuckle and I looked at her a let out a little chuckle as well.

"Perché non tutti i diciannovenni sono uguali e più con quello che hai passato, non mi aspetterei che ti ubriachi e uscissi a festeggiare(Because not all the 19 year olds are the same and plus with what you've been through I wouldn't expect you to get drunk and go out partying)." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"I do know a little bit of English but not enough to hold a conversation." She said struggling a bit in her Italian accent but it wasn't just Italian it was mixed with something else.

"Two or one accent." I said as she looked down coloring and without dropping her crayons she held up the number two with her fingers.

"Italiano e russo....mamma russa....papà italiano.(Italian and Russian....mama Russian....dad Italian.)" she said and i nodded... I noticed her picture wasn't as soft and bubbly as she was it was...dark and kinda creepy. It was a crow with the head of a scarecrow in its mouth and blood dripping down from it. She has good fucking skills just creepy fucking skills.

"Rappresenta quanto velocemente la tua vita potrebbe finire.(Represents how quickly you life could be over.)"

After we colored well drew pictures we went to the movie room and watched every single marvel movie you could think of and she enjoyed it.

"Chi sei il tuo personaggio Marvel preferito?(Who's you favorite marvel character?)". She asked me while still looking at the movie.

"Spider-Man... che è tuo?(Spider-Man who's yours?)." I returned the question and she looked at me with and took a deep breath and looked back at the screen.

"Strega scarlatta alias Wanda( Scarlet witch aka Wanda)." She said and i nodded and i went to go get more popcorn while she stayed downstairs.

Venus POV

"Hello." I heard a soft voice behind me and it was a girl shorter than me and beautiful and looked like Romano a little bit.

"Hi.....who are you?" I said struggling in my accent to pronounce the words.

"I'm Romano little sister Gin like the alcoholic drink." She said and i looked at her confused and went back to my movie.

"I see you meet my sister Gin." He said and I looked at him confused and he nodded.

"Questa è la mia sorellina Gin e mi sta visitando per assicurarmi di non uccidere nessun altro.(This is my little sister Gin and shes visiting me to make sure I don't kill anyone else.)." He said while looking back and forth at each other.

"Ciao Gin, sono Venere e potrei aggiungere la tua bella.(Hi Gin I'm Venus and might I add your beautiful)." I said and her cheeks got red and I let out a chuckle and went back to my movie while Romano and Gin continued to talk. I gotta fess up she's gorgeous....I'm not into women but I'll make an exception for her.

"Ehi Venus, avevo intenzione di dirti che Alexander sta cercando un cantante per il suo club e da quando sarai qui un po' dovresti cantare nel suo club.(Hey Venus I've been meaning to tell you that Alexander has been looking for a singer for his club and since your going to be here a while you should sing at his club.)." Romano told me and I looked at him with a nod and then he went and ran out then five minutes later Alexander comes in with a piece of paper and a pen.

"Non riesco a leggere questo.(I can't read this.)." I said and he flipped it over and it showed a side in Italian and I signed off.....it was basically a contract saying I will sing at his clubs for $100 every time I sing and $20 for each song I sing. Which is more money I've every made....I'm not used to this life style.