Chapter 12~ Back in Business pt3

Venus POV

Let's start off here......the kids are staying at a friends house and me Alex Romano Gin and Jessica are going to the club that Alex owns so I could get back in the swing of things. Jessica has never been to this club so this will be fun.

"You guys ready?" I asked as I walked down the stairs to be greeted with flowers from Alex. "You know you really shouldn't have it's wasn't needed." He rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my back.

"Yea I know but you have had a rough couple of years and i just want to make you fee special." I heard Romano and Gin go Aww and an Eww from Jessica.

"Jessica your just jealous because you don't have me to make you feel like your worth something." Romano gasped and Gin laughed and Jessica was stuck there. "Now let's go."

At the club

The club was decorated kind of like the early 1920's like during the time period where jazz and black and white was popular.

"You ready to get up on that stage?" I heard Gin whisper behind me.

"Honestly something feels off about this whole night but yea whatever." Normally when something's off I can tell which has saved me from getting hurt numerous of times but this moment was different. I went up to the stage and stood behind the mic and looked towards the band and one of the members gave me a rose and hugged me as a welcome back type of thing.

"Welcome back V." "Thank you, Thank you all now you know the song I've been wanting to do for a while...we are going to do that one." "Finally I've been waiting for this one."

I spotted Alex and Gin along with Romano and Jessica at the bar, Alex kept eye contact with me. As I got ready.

"Yours mine ours I can do this for hours sit and talk to you for hours." His eyes never left me even when we was taking a drink. "I want to give you your flowers and some champagne showers, order shrimp and lobster towers but it's me that gets devoured." I crossed my legs as I felt a pool of wetness form. He looked at me with Lust and as if he wanted to rip this dress off of me. "Oooh when you do what you do I'm empowered you give me your superpower together the world could ours. You set counter instantly it's thundershowers storming for couple hours when it's finished take shower." After I was done with the song I walked off the stage and towards Alex and I stood in between his legs as his hands went to my hips.

"Stop looking at my like you want to devour me." I looked at him in his eyes and gave a smirk.

He leaned down to my ear. "Maybe I do. No it's not a maybe I want to right fucking now but we are in public." He pulled away from my ear.

I pulled him back down so now I'm whispering in his ear. "We have a car that is sound proof and one little button that makes the windows tinted. Which means you can make me scream your name and no one would hear." I pushed him back with a smirk on my face while taking a sip of my drink. "I'll meet you in the be backseat and this time I'm doing the work." I patted his chest and made my way outside to the parking garage.

The parking garage had red neon lights on each level which was fucking sexy in my opinion. Every car here was two door sports cars and if it was a four door car then it was a sexy four door car.

Me and Alex are very childish we both love dominance so we fight for dominance sometimes I win and sometimes he wins. So it's like a race to the finish line and right now I'm almost there.

"You would think since you left before me I wouldn't be here first." Alex was leaned up against the car with the door open.

"Well your not the one wearing heels now are you. Now get it in." He chuckled and got in. I got in after him and got on his lap and kissed him. With our tongues fighting for dominance I won. I told you 'I'm doing all the work tonight'. His hands traveled to my thong but I moved his hand and he groaned in annoyance.