Chapter 18~ Justin

Venus POV

Last night was a tuff night for Justin and me but I'm glad I could help him even though he's still fucked up in the head.....shit I am too.

"Justin we gotta get up papa and grandmama have been calling us for the past thirty minutes." I pushed him off of me causing him to groan. "JUSTIN GET UP." I pulled his arm but I didn't succeed. "Fine then your girlfriend downstairs will get her pussy ate out by me." I started to walk away when I heard him get up. I heard him running after me and I sped down the stairs with him behind me. I ran behind the couch with everyone looking at us in amusement.

"She's not here asshole I just said that so you could get up." He gritted his teeth and chased after me. You would think that us being the age we are we wouldn't be acting like little kids but we are.

"Your an ass." Justin said while I hopped from couch to couch trying to get away from him but I failed because he caught me and made me fall on my face which made my lip bleed.

"You made me bleed Justino and I don't like bleeding." I pulled out my pocket knife and so did he.

"Nope hell no, No fighting or knife fighting in my house." My papa said but Justin charged at me and I dodged it and pushed him into the wall which made him groan.

"Your a bitch Hennessy." I scoffed at just while watching him get up.

"A bitch Justino really that's no way to talk to you baby cousin now is it." He scoffed and this time he nicked me with the knife which made me wince.

"I'm tired of playing." I pushed him down and began punching him in his face which caused him to bleed I then put him in a headlock, "Tutto quello che devi fare è toccare(all you have to do is tap out)." He groaned in agitation and tapped on the ground three times before I let him go.

"Damn Hennessy when did you get tougher?" He asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's a gift now can we eat shrimp Alfredo now with extra shrimp and sausage please papa."

Hours later Gin POV

After dinner was done me a Justin went out for a while...why?....because Venus and Alexander where sleeping with the kids and Romano left early for our parents. So it just left me and Justin. We went out to a mall that he had bought. It had a carnival too.

"So how do you know my baby cousin?" Justin started the conversation and I was to busy looking at his eyes....his grey.....beautiful grey eyes. "Gin, amore."

"Yes oh ummm I first met her when I visited my brother at Alexander house. She was soft and bubbly." I said with a chuckle at the end.

I found him staring at me with those eyes and I didn't mind it at all.....but I decided to mess with him. "Is there something on my face."

"Yes..... beauty." My face dropped and a pool of wetness began to form in my underwear. I crossed my legs and a smirk grew on his face.

"Ummm can we get cotton candy." I asked him and he shook his head.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Fine." What I like cotton candy. After we got the cotton candy we went back into the mall and went into some clothing stores.

"You should go shop and try on stuff." He suggested while following me in the store so I picked out some outfits and went in the dressing room and he followed.

"You do know I can do this myself right?" He looked at with his eyebrows raised.

"I don't care."

"Okay then hold these and follow me." We went into the dressing room and it was big and beautiful. It was black with red velvet chairs.

"Your not watching me get undressed so close them."

"Really? Damn I thought we were closer than that." I chuckled at him. I noticed he was peaking when I looked in the mirror but I didn't say anything.....I thought it was cute.

"Okay what do you think *I did a twirl which caused him to groan which made me smirk* I'm guessing that means you like it." The tip of his ear went pink and i snickered.

"*clearing his throat* ummmm the next dress."  I chuckled and undid the dress which fell to my feet leaving me in a lacy black set.

"Stop staring and close them eyes." He rolled his eyes and put his hand over his eyes leaving a little room for him to peak. I put the next dress on which was a red V-neck. "You can look." He opened his eyes and he began to blush but then quickly fixed his face.

"You look amazing Gin."

"Thanks Justin." I reached for the string in the back of the dress to untie it but I felt his presence closer behind me....his breath on my neck and his cold rings grazing my back as he pulled the string watching the dress fall.

He leaned down while tracing his finger along my hips to my waist. "Your making it very hard not to take you right here and right now." My breath got caught in my throat while he just let out a soft chuckle and left me there flustered while he sat back down on the red velvet couch with his legs spreader and me just stuck there flustered.

"Gin, love....your dresses you only have one more."

"Oh yea ummm okay." I put on the black long dress that had a slit in it from the thigh down.

"You look stunning Gin." He motioned for me to walk towards and I obeyed and stood in between his legs while he eyed me up and down. His dominance is a strong feeling that you could feel a mile away and I will be his submissive slut if I have to. He stood up and lifted my chin to me his grey eyes and the next thing I feel his lips up against mines moving in a slow passionate motion which allows me to kiss him back and I enjoyed every bit. His hands traveled to my waist and pulled me closer to him making my chest mash against his torso. He grabbed onto my thigh and lifted it to his hip and my other leg on the ground keeping me stable.

I pulled away and he looked at me and we just shared and gazed for 2 minutes admiring each other's features until my phone rung.

"You have to let me go Justin." He let out a groan which made his grip tighter then release. I went to see who was calling me and it was Alexander(Alex)

"Hey umm Alex is everything okay?" It was Venus who began to explain everything and my face dropped when I heard.

"It's Alex. He's in the ICU." I hung up and left out the dressing room with Justin right behind me.