Stylist Noona Pt 95 (Unpacking)(fluff/smut)

Start from the beginning

“Nothing, I’m fine I promise.”

“Why do you even bother trying to lie to me at this point? I know you too well baby. Just tell me what’s wrong.” He places kisses on your temple softly 

“Im- im just tired of not being able to fit in my own clothes. My bras are too tight, and I can't button my pants!” Exasperated, you flop your arms weakly. As soon as you started venting it was just a matter of time before your emotions snowballed into an avalanche. “I look terrible, you don't have to pretend. I know I look awful! All I can fit are these stupid dresses. Half of them don't fit either. And what if i never fit in those clothes again!?! I’ll just look like a pregnant balloon all the time!”

“My love,” he breathes in your ear, snapping you out of your word vomit. “I know you probably feel this way right now. And it probably feels like the end of the world. And that’s okay, but” his lips caress the shell of your ear, “I still think you look beautiful.”

“Stop, you don't have to say-'' You try to push his arms off of you, not entirely convinced. 

“I'm not just saying that baby,” Taehyungs deep velvety voice replaces the sweet reassuring one, and his hold on you doesn’t waver. “You’re still gorgeous,” he kisses your neck between his words, “And hot- and beautiful.” 

“Tae-” You turn around to face him, holding the palms of your hands against his upper chest. “I just feel-” 

“I know you feel insecure right now, but I want you to understand just how sexy you are.”  

You don’t get a chance to keep arguing though you might have wanted to. His lips capture yours, suddenly making you hum into his mouth. His large hands work up and down your back soothing you into the slow passionate kiss. 

Like a slow burning fire, it heats your body to him in a way you weren’t planning for today. Slowly your arms slide up around his neck deepening the kiss. There's still a very small part of you that still doesn't believe him, but with each passing second he's whittling away your doubt with his kiss. And you’re warming up to the idea of letting him show you as well. 

 Taehyung breaks away from your lips to kiss down your jaw to your neck, down to your collar. He pulls the light denim away separating the top portion of that dress that you hadn’t buttoned.  His teeth nip at your collarbone and down your chest, while his fingers work deftly to unbutton your dress, and reveal more skin. 

Your hands grip his shoulders as he kisses at the overflow of your breasts. Pulling the bra cup down he takes a few licks to your left nipple, before doing the same to the right. He chuckles deeply at your small gasps and whimpers. 

“Taehyung-” You whine, pulling at the neck of his thick sweater. He can be very convincing when he argues this way.  “- there aren’t any sheets on the bed-yet”

“So?”  Your dress is half way off, and he's starting to get down on his knees, still continuing his trail of  warm kisses down your stomach.”Is that a problem?”

“Well- the mattress-'' The last button is undone and the open dress loosely around your shoulders, giving Taehyung full access to your soft panties. He grazes the back of his finger along the bridge of the fabric, looking up at you expectantly. “-ah- it's not very -soft.”

“Well let's fix that then.” He hops up quickly, stopping his torturous touch, to pull your dress off. Laying it open on the bed he turns back to you with a proud smile that slowly fades as he looks you over.

“What…?”  He's probably realizing how much you resemble a whale now that you’re only in your bra and panties.

“You’re so beautiful.”