Stylist Noona Pt 95 (Unpacking)(fluff/smut)

Start from the beginning

“I just realized I don’t have much time left, 2 months goes fast if you don't appreciate every second.”  You’ve all started to come to grips with Jin’s eventual departure. At least enough that the mention of it doesn’t automatically bring you to tears. "Especially with having to move house so soon. We're going to be so busy."

“I wish we could  have found out the sex though,” Jungkook muses, peeling a banana he found somewhere. You don't remember buying bananas. “I wanted to start shopping for clothes and toys.”

“I'm still going to start shopping,” Namjoon states matter-of-factly, before grinning brightly, “I guess I have been for a while technically.  Just buy gender neutral stuff.”

“Well we could have at least started thinking about names if we knew now. So Hyung has a say.” Tae shrugs, stealing a bite of Jungkook's banana. No. That's not a euphemism. 

“We could still start, just come up with options for both.” 

"How do we feel about Bora?"

"That's a bit obvious isn't it Tae?"

The next month was chaotic. When the size of the house rivals that of three normal sized family houses, there is a lot to pack. 5 trucks full to be exact. Though a lot of that was book shelves and bed frames, a fair bit of the space was occupied by gratuitous boxes of clothes. 

“I should go unpack, while I've got the motivation.” You groan  starting to bend over to grab the last box of your things, that had been unloaded from the last truck.

“No, No! Let me baby!” Taehyung swoops in, lofting the box easily. “I'll help you sweetheart. Is this one going to your bedroom?”

“Yea, upstairs in the team sleep house.” The house closest to the common house has been lovingly dubbed, team sleep, because it houses, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, and now you and eventually the baby. 

Tae sets the box down amongst the many other boxes, popping it open. 

“Are you sure you don't want to go do your stuff first?”

“I'm sure, you've got more and I don't want our expecting mommy to work too hard. You've already done a lot this morning ” He blows you a kiss, and starts pulling clothes out. 

“I should have gotten rid of more than I did.” About a week ago you weeded out all of the clubbing dresses. Except for a few slinky sexy dresses that were special requests, you really won't be needing them anymore. “Most of these pants don't even fit me like this anyways.”

You smooth a hand over your stomach, flattening your dress over the small bump. Even though you know eventually you'd likely be back in those old jeans, your ego took a bit of a hit when you tried to put on your favorite high waisted jeans.

“You're growing a human, sweetheart. And we can buy you more stuff for while you’re pregnant, you know.” He diverts his attention from pulling clothes from the box, to the dresser, placed haphazardly in the middle of the room, muttering to himself placidly. “I should probably move this before we fill the drawers.” He heaves and it budges maybe a centimeter. “Nope I’ll need the others to help with that.”

“That's not the point.” You mumble under your breath, turning to hang a few of the more summery sun dresses in the closet. 

“What’s that?” He strains still trying to move the heavy dresser. 

“Nothing.”

“Baby,” You jump slightly at how close Taehyung’s voice is, he closed the gap between you so quickly. His arms snake around what used to be your waist, pulling you back into his chest, being very careful not to put too much pressure on your stomach. “What's the matter, my love?”