30

Truly it is a big celebration for the rest of them.

...

That news spreads throughout their family and close friends where they receive so much love.

But this celebration will not take long.

When.

A very shiny morning, Taehyung unexpectedly received a gift.

A gift from anonymous which cause him to take it in doubt.

And his guts telling him that it will ruin what he is enjoying at the moment.

....

Taehyung sits quietly on the table as struggle runs inside his mind.

But then he thought he'll take the risk.

...

As soon as he opens it there's a letter that says. "Congratulations! I hope you will love this."

With ending words that says. "I hope you got enlightened."

...

However, what catches his attention is Hyun-ki's name.

...

This is not just an ordinary paper with the boy's name but a document that shows who are his real parents.

Because of this, Taehyung can't help but to lean on the chair as he creases his brows furiously while asking. "Who are you?" and clenches his hand.

He then closes his eyes wondering what to do next.

...

It was like a nightmare that he wanted to go back to sleep hoping that things might change if he wakes up again.

...

FLASHBACK

One time, as Rosé goes on her way to school she heard a poem and it's sounds nice however she proceeds from walking.

But afternoon that day, she received another letter where a poem was written for her.

Then she said to herself. "This sounds familiar."

"Isn't this..."

"It might be a coincidence." she thought.

Then she saw a distinctive small piece of flower.

A flower that reminded her of him.

...

Because of this she strongly convince that those aren't from Taehyung.

[Though Tae likes to surprised her but not in that way.]

...

Saturday morning that week, Rosé was invited by her college friends.

"Um, sorry but..."

"You have so many excuses that we were used to so..." as Halsey cut her words.

...

Unfortunately for her, she has no reason not to therefore night that day at the party where everyone enjoys the music and chaos.

"Told you whether you like it or not you will come." tease by her other friends.

...

Meanwhile.

"Hey! Don't just stare at her."

"You might loose your chance."

"Yeah." as they all agree.

"If you want to take your chance this is your time."

As they see the longing and passion on his face.