10

After meeting with Jungkook they turned their attention to Rosé.

"Tae, are you sure with this one? Okay let me rephrase that. Are you ready?" Jin's worry in which cricket sounds echoes the place.

However to lighten the mood Jimin butt in with. "Do you think Rosé will come? I miss her already."

So he answered them with. "I hope so and Jimin please stop being too cute infront of my girlfriend."

Which they release a big laugh.

...

"But how about our proposal with her?" Namjoon's query.

"I hope she agrees. Did you tell her how much we wanted to work with her cause she's brilliant and easy to work with." Hoseok added.

And followed by Yoongi. "And for sure she'll be a good help. Don't get me wrong actually they all are."

...

And their conversation ends.

But to Taehyung a question that his Jin hyung asked keeps on repeating inside his mind. "Am I? Am I ready?" while resting on his chair alone inside the law firm.

...

The day comes at the Law Firm.

"Thank you for coming." as Taehyung welcomes Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa.

"By the way I would like to introduce our new recruit." as he points out Jungkook who is walking towards to join them.

...

"Oh my goodness!" as Lisa slaps her forehead.

"I am not liking this." Jisoo's remarks with an initial reaction to call her cousin.

While. "Oh please. I hope she will not come." Jenny's plea.

Unfortunately few minutes after, the girls jaw drop as they see Rosé walking inside the firm.

...

Rosé is quickly welcome by Taehyung and saying. "Thank you for coming." as he kisses her on her cheeks.

...

That scene truly hurts Jungkook's ego.

"Ouch!" is the exact word that Jungkook felt.

...

"By the way here is Jungkook." as Taehyung guides Rosé to meet him.

"Do you still remember him, right?" while resting his hand at her back.

"Yes of course." her half forceful smile.

...

While Jungkook whose staring told himself. "Shoot! Good job Jungkook. Now endure seeing her in the hands of other guy."

As he witness Taehyung's sweetness with a woman he loves.

...

To the rescue her three best friends come forward.

"Jeon Jungkook!" a half insult called by Lisa.

"I guess you also remember us." smirks by Jisoo while Jennie raising her left brow.

...

Jungkook whose holding his breath nods and smile while saying. "Yes."

But the truth is he felt that they poured him a bucket of ice.

His feeling of awkwardness unable him to breathe this is not because his not man enough to face them but because of the shame he did in the past that cause Rosé to end with somebody else.

...

"Good! Atleast you still remember us." Jennie said.

However, the tension is sense by the boys so they intervene.

...

"Let's eat first while discussing our proposal to you all." their encourage.

So everyone gathered in a table and started to chat.

...

"Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa. We may request for you to be officially part of this Law Firm." Taehyung's introduction.

"Yes! We would love that you will be part of this." they all said.

"Let us establish a firm that can be trusted."

...

Skeptical, Lisa answer with. "I'll think about it first unless... everyone agrees?"

"Same. And only if you also agree with my demands." Jennie said which made them all laugh.

"I actually have mine too since you know, my skills will be used by this company." Jisoo's second demotion.

...

Meanwhile Jungkook waited for Rosé to speak up.

Until.

"How about you Jungkook? Do you already made a decision?" asked by Taehyung.

Girls are staring at him, waiting for his response to disagree.

...

Disappointedly, they hear him saying.

"If I can be a good help. I guess there is no reason for me not to accept it."

...

And the entire time, Jungkook did nothing but to stare at Rosé silently.

While saying to himself. "How can you forgive me?"

...

Later that night at home alone.

Jungkook can't help but to think about Rosé and the chance to make up with her.

...

Kina - Tell me about you