14

First Day of trial and they unexpectedly meet an old  acquaintance.

"Oh! Hi!" as she takes off her glasses.

"Who would've thought our path will meet again. " her scoffs while standing straight with her chin up in front of Jungkook and Rosé.

But they choose to show the opposite,  and remain their silence while giving her a half wicked smile.

...

During the trial, this girl can't take her eyes out of them.

"They never changed." as she watches them closely.

"The power they hold together is strong just like before." she said to herself.

Nonetheless no matter how threatened she is, she brushes it off and show pride in herself.

...

After the trial the two went straight to the parking lot when this girl who waited for them, block their way.

"First day yet very challenging and I am grateful for that. Being rival in such once again is something I am looking forward to happen."

"I can't wait to see more on how you will defend your client's innocence."

When few minutes after she sees someone walking familiar from afar.

"Nice! This is more interesting." she said.

"Well I guess I need to say goodbye for now."

...

"Hi!" as Taehyung puts his right hand on Rosé's shoulder.

She turns around and surprisingly asked. "Hi! What are you doing here?"

"I just miss you. Is that...?" as he did not finish to acknowledge Jungkook's presence.

"Anyway, hi! Jungkook."

"Hi! hyung."

Then Jungkook unexpectedly got a phone call.

"Hi appa." a loud called by a boy on the phone who apparently heard by Rosé and Taehyung.

...

Later that day at the Law firm.

"Jungkook, you didn't tell us you already have a son."

"What?!" the three girls shouted.

"Sorry I did tell them about it." as Taehyung asked for an apology.

But his eyes are fix on Rosé, watching closely what would be her reaction while saying. "No hyung it's okay."

Meanwhile, since that is not new to her anymore, she stays focus on her assignment and did not utter a word.

...

"Yes, I have." speaks by Jungkook in boldness.

"Well congratulations!" all the boys said.

"We are looking forward to see your son." and Taehyung raises his hand to handshakes with him.

...

FLASHBACK

Third Day before the competition.

After school, Rosé decided to text him.

"I'll text you where we are going to meet later."

...

After school while strolling the street, Rosé since that day happened tries to avoid that particular street.