12

Jungkook is very determined to have a fresh start.

Fresh start to redeem himself from Rosé.

...

"I wish that you will say yes to work with us so you can learn who I am."

"Unsure where to start but I am ready to show you the real me."

"Park Rosé."

...

First Day at Law Firm.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook who came last got astonished to see Rosé sitting on one of the tables busy fixing her things.

"Jungkook-ah! You're late!" a half joke and half mock of Lisa as she stares at Rosé first then turned to Jungkook.

"Sorry." as he bows at them.

"It's okay." butt in by the boys while Jin guided him on his table.

...

"Now we are all here as our first day. May I say for everyone's long lasting relationship. Let's work harmoniously in benefit of our client's victory." Taehyung's encouragement.

"I know we made a great group of lawyers here." Jimin said proudly.

"And before anything else. I would like to say congratulations to all of you ahead of time." Namjoon's cheer.

...

And now their work as a lawyer started.

"Now we have cases here in this bowl. Each case has two copies so everyone will get a partner except Taehyung cause he needs to work on something." as Jin raises the bowl.

"We suggested it to be fair, all of us will get a case not by our choice but through that." Hoseok said.

And with a follow up by Yoongi. "Unless, of course someone approach you for their case just like Tae. Remember you always have the prerogative here. Do you all agree?"

"So you won't limit nor restrict our ability as lawyer? Then I'll go for it." approve by Jungkook.

...

And they did not waste their time and took a piece of paper.

"Hey! What case did you get?" Jisoo's whisper.

"Secret." Rosé said.

"But why do I have a feeling that you and him will be partners." pointing at Jungkook by Jenny.

"Who? Him? No!" as she gives them a slight smirk.

"Then if that is going to happen I'll switch to any of you." she added.

"Oh my gosh! I sense it too." teased by Lisa.

...

Their tease slightly made Rosé bothered so she pleaded with her friends one by one.

"Please. Let's trade." she asked almost begging in fear of being partner with Jungkook.

Unluckily, Jisoo and Lisa disagree.

"No!" Lisa's immediate response.

"Jisoo unnie, please."

"Nah! I am good with mine." her answer.

But Jennie who teased her agrees to swap her case with Rosé without any hesitation.

Until a big revelation happens where almost everyone is already making a plan how to execute their case.

...

Jennie who traded the case hastily went to Namjoon smiling.

...

"What case did you get?" as Taehyung sees concern with Rosé.

"Oh! Mine. this...." as she shows that piece of paper.

Taehyung smiles at her and said. "I know I can trust you." while patting her head.

...

Few minutes after, Jennie whose bothered talked to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Is that for real?" in awe asked by Lisa.

"But how?" curious by Jisoo.

"I don't want to do it." Jennie's cry.

"But...It was an accident that I saw him holding the same case as mine."

When suddenly they got interrupted by Rosé.

"What?!" in suprised she said.

"You mean I fell by your bait?! But why Jennie unnie? Why?"

"You tricked me." her cries also.

"Forgive me, please. Promise I'll make up to you. Promise." Jennie's plea.

"Saranghae, Rosé." and immediately hugs her.

...

All Rosé can do is to sighs heavily and talks to herself.

"Good decision. Why am I so gullible."

"Now I understand why Taehyung said that." she whispers.

"Ha?" they asked in unison.

And added. "What do you mean?"

"Just forget it." her reply.

...

Meanwhile.

Taehyung just like what he did to others approached Jungkook as well.

"I think your partner and you will get a hundred percent win for this case."

"Taehyung hyung but we are not started yet." uncertain for what he meant, Jungkook just humbly answers him.

"Nope. I am sure of that." a very confident remarks by him with Jungkook.

...

But how can a man like him can work and focus when the girl he loves is on the same room with him.

...

Few minutes after the girls chat.

Rosé made a bold move to approach Jungkook.

...

"Jungkook." as she gets near him.

Startled, he answer with. "Yes, Rosé-ssi."

"Do you have plans now?" and discuss with him what she is planning to do.

...

The rest of the day the two set aside their issue in order to be triumphant with their case.

...

Kina - I am not going back