25

Jungkook and Rosé decided to keep their relationship as friends.

...

Meanwhile, Taehyung who received pictures of them hugging each other won't allow it to slip.

In a clear weather that day where everyone is busy and focus with their work, Taehyung enters the office with no trace of him that he will do something that will break their silence.

...

As soon as he drops his bag from his table, he totally block out and immediately goes to where Jungkook is.

He grabs his collar very tightly that almost choke Jungkook and gives his best to punch his face.

While Jungkook (as if) already accepted to receive it in order to kill those pain inside him.

[A pain that is more bearable than the pain from within him.]

...

The girls gasp witnessing a scene while boys in panic tries to separate them.

"Taehyung!"

"Stop it!" as they are already yelling at him while trying their best to separate him to Jungkook.

But he gain so much strength that he's able to escape from their grip.

...

He hears no one except the hatred he carries for a long time so he keeps on asking. "You think I wouldn't know."

"What are you doing!?!" while shaking him vigorously.

...

Since no one can stops Taehyung, Rosé can't help but to scream on top of her lungs with. "Stop!"

"Stop that Tae! for the sake of everyone!" that totally made Taehyung comes back to his senses.

Nonetheless before he releases him, Taehyung looks at Jungkook intensely and said. "Be thankful or else I don't know what I am capable of doing with you."

...

Still thinking of his girlfriend, he went straight to her before lunch trying his best to console her.

In which their friends given them the space they needed.

...

"You know what I don't know anymore what is in your head." she said.

And instead to have a conversation with her it ended up in almost an argument.

An argument Taehyung did not dream of.

...

Not knowing what to do he goes back to his room almost slamming himself to his seats and loosen his tie.

And once again his hyungs decided to confront him to understand what made him triggered to do that.

However, he keeps his silence.

...

That day is intense that everybody limits their movements or how they talk nor approach each other.

...

After work that gloomy night.

That scene continue to lingers on Rosé so she decided to call her friends in which they all agreed to meet in her home.

...

Lisa who came last is rushing to the table and asked everyone if she is late.

Then.

"I don't think I can take this anymore." as Rosé bursts her frustration.

"Isn't it funny that I sound like I wasn't trained to be tough."

"I feel so ridiculous because I feel so defeated."

And they remain quiet to listen to her.

...

"Nobody needs to get hurt because of me."

"I don't want someone's friendship to be ruined."

But Jennie who felt guilty holds her hand and said. "No! My dear cousin, It is not your fault actually it is me who let this happen. Remember how I pushed you to him. Don't blame yourself."

And Jisoo who wants to balance everything replied with. "No."

"Nobody should be blamed for what is happening."

"Stop saying that."

"Because for some reason who knows that your path will come across whether you switched the case or not. Or even boys took him to be part of us."

Then Rosé butt in with. "I already prepared my resignation letter and anytime soon I'll pass it and I don't think you can dissuade me from doing so."

"But. But. Things will be different if you weren't there." Lisa's protests.

And added.  "I know that my best friend is a smart and a strong woman."

"What happen?"

"Common! I know you can think of ways to get rid of this."

"You think those two will change if you're going to do that?"

...

"Please don't go." They beg.

Rosé just smiles at Lisa while the two girls breathe heavily.

...

Then Jisoo remembers one of the reasons why they met her so she whispers. "We'll tell you something." with a slight excitement to give Jenny a signal.

So Jennie smirks at her and says. "I already have in my hands the answer to our question."

And asks. "Rosé, Do you still receive texts from that strange number?"

Hesitant Rosé picks up her phone and shows what she received yesterday.

They are taken aback where Lisa even said. "Gee! That person doesn't want to stop."

...

Then Jennie started to speaks with.

"Well, yes that is true and I don't think it won't unless we take action."

"Same with the boys, my Rosie posie since we know you are busy with your shop and Hyun-ki, we did a secret investigation regarding this too."

"Plus you know we won't sit around while this culprit is having fun taunting us."

"And?" Rosé's question.

Jennie took pictures and place it on a table for them to see.

And as soon as she sees it she knew exactly who this person is.

...

Meanwhile Jungkook receives another text at that same night.

"See they won't take your side."

While Taehyung got.

"Bravo! Magnificent! I know I can trust you."

...

Sasha Sloan - Until it happens to you