5

Following day as the girls walk to their respective rooms, Rosé bumped into Jungkook.

"Rosé!" the girls scream as they turn to help her to stand.

While Jungkook who wanted to do the same overcame by his pride so he  didn't ask for an apology and instead he proceeded to go inside the room as if nothing happen.

...

"That guy. He has no respect!" as Jennie gave Jungkook her cat eye glare.

While. "Are you sure you can walk?" worry asks by Jisoo.

Which only Rosé can nod to go on.

...

Lisa supported her best friend to walk inside while staring at her enemy and mouthing the three words. "I hate you." until they both sit at their chair.

...

Although in pain during break as the four girls walk, Rosé maintains her posture and elegance that made the boys can't help to notice her.

...

Meanwhile.

"What?!" in shocked they asked.

"You mean you didn't say a word sorry? nor even help her?" Jaehyun's questions.

Then followed by Eunwoo with. "That is very rude. Not a gentleman like."

"Correct! I am telling you, helping her won't lessen your dignity as a man." agreed by Yugyeom.

"I agree. That is a big No No." as Mingyu signs an 'x' at Jungkook.

Then butt in by Bambam to encourage him with."You could've ask if she is okay now."

"Well actually it is not to late. You can approach her now." Jaehyun suggested.

...

While the girls are approached by their other circle of friends.

"Rosé!" shrieked by Hyeri.

...

And as those girls joined them at the table Jennie angrily told them about the accident that happened to Rosé.

That caused them in suprise so Hyeri who is like an older sister to Rosé can't let the incident pass.

"Unnie, please don't." as Rosé clings to her arm and beg.

"But that is too much." she pressed to convince Rosé which agree by the rest.

"Yeah! What the heck he think he is?" their protest.

...

Though they don't want to insult him, words that are very hurtful just blurts out from their mouth in response to their emotions.

"I abhor him."

"He is obnoxious!"

"Who the heck is he thinking. He is nothing besides scholarship."

"He might be in our society but he still smells like a trash."

"He should be called as a man with no manners."

"He is no difference with those airheads."

"Or if you want...."

"Let us kick him out of this school."

...

But they cannot convince her to hate Jungkook.

"Please just this day. Let us give him another chance. I just want him to came to his senses." her plead.

"And please don't let Taehyung and the rest to know about this." her another request.

"For what?!" in disgust they asked.

"Chaos." in her tiny way answer.

"He deserves it." they all said while giving Jungkook a glare.

...

"I am telling you this should be the last time I heard that he's acting rude or else he'll get what he deserves." Hyeri's warning.

"Unless..." as they already plan something.

...

Those girls are really intimidating thus the boys are just watching them from a far waiting what would be the outcome of Jungkook's action towards Rosé.

END OF FLASHBACK

...

Aftering seeing the man, Rosé took her phone and rushed to go inside her car to meet her friends.

"Oh! You won't believe whom I saw."

...

Blackpink - Love to hate me