2

[FRESHMEN YEAR]

Three months after.

"Rosé!" as her cousin with cat-eye named Jennie whispers to wake her up in her day dream.

"Will you please cover your mouth." teasingly said by her eldest cousin, Jisoo.

Because of this girls including her childhood best friend since birth Lisa giggle to see how goofy she can be sometimes.

...

"My gosh! He is the one!" Rosé declares in full conviction that she saw already the man, a shining armor that is destined for her.

"How come I just saw him only today?" as she facepalms herself.

Lisa who can't be stopped from laughing told her. "You... You..." as she slaps Rosé's right shoulder.

"You what?!" they all asked.

"You are... You are naturally funny ever since we're born." then holds her belly.

...

The following day, during break Rosé tries to track him down.

When.

"There he is!" Rosé's shrieked in her softest way.

Then she grabbed them and followed Jungkook without a question while her friends did the same for the sake of Rosé.

...

When out of nowhere she screamed.

"Hide!" as they got awed that they almost crash into men's restroom.

And quickly rushed to flee from the place.

...

It was embarrassing but they can't help themselves from laughing hard.

"I can't believe that we did that." which agreed by all of them.

"But. Thank you for always supporting me. Even if it is weird and putting our name into shame." as Rosé hugs all of them.

And days passed where they used to stalk him.

...

Until one time after school.

"Rosé...?" called by Jimin and Taehyung in wonder.

Hence, she only smiles forcefully and waves at her two friends.

"What are you doing here?" as Taehyung gets closer to her.

But to help Rosé not to caught off guard the three girls showed up.

"Hi!" as they come near one by one.

...

"You guys are weird and strange. I am not used to see you roaming this place." as Jimin's curiosity arose.

"Yes, cause I know you don't like the smell of sweat and as far as I am concern you have an allergy with men." agreed by Taehyung.

But in order to confuse their two male friends, they talk to them randomly in exaggeration and without a pause.

"We are looking for something."

"Yes and aren't you scared here? This place looks creepy."

"Why we didn't know you are here."

"What are you doing here."

"I guess we're lost...?"

"And we're hungry so we..."

"And now we are here!"

"Thankfully you are here too."

Until.

"Can you please show us the way out of here." they all said in aegyo.

...

It is such a relief for the four of them when they did not hear any follow up question.

...

After being able to escaped from the two boys' interrogation they all bid their goodbyes.

"Bye, See you later!"  while Rosé giving them a flying kiss.

...

"Hey!" as Jimin taps Taehyung's shoulder while giggling.

And added. "Don't make it too obvious."

"Will you please cover your mouth."

"But I want to come with them." Taehyung said.

"Let's go. We still have practice."

...

That was seen by Jungkook and he can't deny how envy he was that they seem happy and how they able to talk to Rosé causally.

How he wanted also to have friends whom he can call as family.

...

Later that night.

"We can't be caught like that." while Rosé walks back and forth thinking for ideas.

"True! It is such a shame." they all said.

They know how they look ridiculous but it was fun and adventurous for them.

...

"Do you have any ideas in alternative to check up on him?" raised by Jennie.

"Let's lurk on his social media." Jisoo suggested.

"Brilliant idea!" in a bliss she answers them.

"But do you know his name." their second but important question.

Boastfully she responded with. "But we'll of course. It is Jeon Jungkook!" as she puts her laptop on her lap and sits comfortably on her bed.

In awe, Lisa asked. "How?...How did you know?"

"A woman in love has binocular ears."

"And of course I have connection. You know what I mean." her reply with a smile from ear to ear.

Then she made an account to stalk him.

...

So they lurk through internet to get an update on him everyday.

...

Kat Dahlia - I think I'm in love again