17

Rosé sees how busy Taehyung is with his driving but she knew she needs not to delay so she called his name. "Tae."

"Yes." his answer.

Then she stared at him and asked. "After this trial I'll be going out. Is that okay with you?"

That question is not as expected soon by him so he asked himself. "Shoot! Am I ready to face this?"

"Am I ready to answer this kind of question?"

But instead he asked. "Is that really important? Cause you don't need to ask."

"I mean you still have freedom to do whatever you wanted to do." as he tries to focus his eyes on the road.

...

"Of course you need to know." her soft words as she turns her gaze on the road.

"I see. But you going out with your friends, right?"

Without stuttering she answers with. "Yes."

But on Taehyung's mind he says. "But he is not your friend."

It makes him weak but for her sake he only receives it as if it's fine.

"Are you going to enjoy it with?... Anyway" as he tries not to confront her.

Nonetheless, he can't do nothing but to agree with her.

...

Later that night Taehyung met his hyungs look disappointed and gloomy.

"Tae!" they all shouted.

"What's with the face? Is it because of..."

"Okay. We understand that you wanted to get closer with you know." speaks by Hoseok.

While Jin smirks and finished Hoseok's sentence saying. "With his competitor."

"But it doesn't makes sense." as Jimin shows his mix disappoinment and bewilderment.

"Cause you are hurting. At first, you blew my mind when you made that decision but now I don't really understand what to feel." and Jimin sighs to continue.

"But my suggestion for now is you should disclose it with her."

Then, Hoseok butt in to agree. " Yes, she should know by now how you feel."

"Don't be martyr, my friend." as Jin pats his shoulder.

"Or else..." as Taehyung breaks his silence.

"Cause when time comes that she'll question her love for you, you only be the one in here will get hurt at the end." as honestly as Yoongi wants to say on his face for him to finally realize the reality.

...

Namjoon who sounds rude as well said. "Since things started to sink in to you. How about?...In case...just in case...are you ready to give her up for him and move on or you are too complacent with her?"

"Remember first love never dies." he added.

...

Days continue where Jungkook and Rosé did not mind others which made her three best friends in awe.

While boys keep their eyes on them and Taehyung.

But what they did not know is that the two can't wait to finish and win their case for a reason.

...

After trial.

"This is the day right." over the phone Taehyung said with lost of interest to go for a day.

"Yes." Rosé's enthusiastic answer.

...

During that time Taehyung is just outside her home where he waited for her to come out.

And fifteen minutes after, he didn't expect to see her waving at someone and went inside a familiar car.

He almost in tears as his body feels trembling however, he tries to control himself and brushes it off.

"No! It's just this day and nothing else." and inhales deeply to gain the strength to follow them.

...

They stop in a park where usually a family goes to.

Just like a mother to Hyun-ki, Rosé carries him as they go down in a car while Jungkook took out all their things at the back of the car.

Luckily, they got a perfect spot where they can see the beauty of the place.

...

As they sat on the ground Hyun-ki took his bag pack.

"Eomma, will you please cover your eyes first and you too, Appa."

"But why me?" he asked.

"Nah. Please." he speaks in his cute tiny voice.

So the two did what they were asked to do.

...

"You can open your eyes now!" Hyun-ki's shouts.

Speechless, Rosé almost got teary-eyes.

"Wow!" she said.

"Thank you."

"Welcome. Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes and not just like but I loooove it. Thank you sweety." and Rosé gives Hyun-ki a hug.

"But....?" as she looks at Jungkook.

In return, Jungkook who is suprise too can't look at her straight in the eyes.

"Well, Rosé." as he place his hand on his nape.

"Its a drawing I made since we were..."

"Jungkook, thank you." she said without realizing behind the reason he drew her.

...

"Hyun-ki why I didn't know that?" in awe he asked his son.

The kid giggles first and answers. "Secret." and covers his mouth.

...

Minutes after Hyun-ki played with other kids where Jungkook grabs his chance to talk to her.

"That is the first picture he saw and from then on he called you his mother."

And she jokingly replied with. "So you hang this in your house?" not minding the answer she turns her focus to the boy again.

But Rosé intently avoiding to have such conversation with him nor to look at him in the eyes.

Because inside her thoughts, she said. "I am not yet ready to talk about us."

...

Apparently, Jungkook felt that and just stares at her smilingly while talking to himself instead.

"Why are you so forgiving? After all that I've done you still able to put a smile."

"Rosé I know it's hard to believe how I like you since then because of the rudeness I showed in the past but I guess for now being like this is enough."

...

Meanwhile, from not so far from where they are, Taehyung wanted to explode.

That scenery really crushes his heart.

And what totally torn him into pieces is how the kid called Rosé his mother while Jungkook enjoys it too.

...

Ed Sheeran - Happier