26

"She's a very ambitious, envious in her entire life. No wonder." Jisoo said.

But before they go on, Jennie showed them again  another piece of paper and said. "This is a background check of her."

Then she continue after taking a deep breath.

"Rosé, remember she's your opponent during trial."

"The person she is defending was her boyfriend's brother."

"So I therefore conclude that she's taking revenge on the two of you."

"You and Jungkook." 

"And the rest of us."

...

"Imagine that? I mean we don't care about her life, right? But she has the guts to this?!" madly speaks by Lisa.

"I mean the case is interesting and a bit controversial so... Who is she to blame us?!"

Which followed by Jisoo with."She knew her target and her plan is to get us all involved."

"Cause the more person involve the more things will get chaotic and dirtier."

"Great plan!"

...

"Should we tell the guys?" Lisa asked.

"I don't think we need to. I believe they knew by now who this person is." replied by Rosé.

...

So Jennie once again asked her cousin, Rosé. "Did we make your mind change?"

Still confused, she answered her with. "I don't know." is the only words she uttered.

...

Meanwhile.

The boys also manage to escape in the eyes of their enemy and decided to have a talk.

...

They knew how impossible it is to get Jungkook and Taehyung together but they give it a try, therefore they already anticipated the worst when they are in one place.

...

Jimin called Taehyung while Hoseok called Jungkook in which both of them agreed to come.

...

As expected as soon as Taehyung sees Jungkook sits quietly on the corner of the table, he turns away for he can't  breathe the same air as he is breathing.

...

Fortunately knowing what will be his reaction they were able to corner him and made him stay.

"We did not call you here to make up but to talk about something." said by Namjoon.

Hence, they did not waste their time and Namjoon started to brought up about the culprit.

"She plays us dirty."

But Jungkook become not so trustful with them so he asked. "What makes you all think I will believe that claim?"

So Jin gave Jungkook and Taehyung those evidences they gathered.

...

"All this time they are playing with you." pointed by Hoseok.

"With us."

Then Taehyung remember something and all he can do is laugh within himself.

He kinda felt stupid for he thought why he fell on that person's bait.