Chap_9_Leaving

HELLEN’S POV

*I went back to my apartment after a long hot shower, i started to get ready, I left my hair in a ponytail, when I was done getting ready I made sure everything was packed, I went down with my luggage, I said goodbye to my tiny apartment, locked it and gave the keys to the new owner, when I was out I saw my ride to the airport was waiting for me, I went in and placed my luggage in the trunk and sat back inside comfortably.

This was it, I would be leaving back to my home town

After what felt like a hour of ride, I was here at the airport, finally.

After the payment to the driver I took my luggage out and I was almost inside the airport but someone pulled me by my wrist, although it didn’t hurt I was pissed the way that person was pulling me.

Hellen: dude you got no chills, and why did you pull me like that, I got a mini heart attack, next tim-.

*I paused when I saw who the person was, I didn’t expect him to come here, he stood there for about 2 minutes and none of us spoke, and I realized that I have a flight to be in, so I yanked my hand away from his. *

Hellen: what do you want Xavier??
Xavier: your leaving??
Hellen: what does it look like??
Xavier: why??

Hellen: none of your business, if your done I have to go now.

Xavier: will you stay in contact with us.

Hellen: after everything that has happened, I doubt it.

Xavier: you will be missed a lot.

Hellen: and I should believe that even after how you guys have treated me for the past few months.

Xavier: I understand you bu-

Hellen: no stop, don’t say anything, I have 0 interest to see your Acting skills and hear your lies at the moment.