chap_2_Random guy

Jasmine: you guys can't be anymore late than this can you.

Nicole: well am all ready so you should be scolding those 2.

Stacey: well you can't blame us for being late it was Nicole's idea to stay up late so that we can watch that cringe movie.

Jasmine: you can drop the act Stacey you slept right at the beginning of the movie scenes.

Stacey: you can't blame me, what did you guys expect me to do.

Nicole: to watch the movie??

Stacey: good one I can't stop laughing -_-

Hellen: stop arguing and get inside before I decide to leave you guys behind.

Jasmine: you wouldn't do that??

Hellen: watch me.

* Hellen drives off with her car*

Stacey: GREAT SHE LEFT US HERE AND WE ARE ALSO LATE guess we will be in detention like the usuals.

Nicole: no way, I don't wanna get in trouble.

Jasmine: well sorry guys I shouldn't have dared hellen into doing that cause....

Stacey and Nicole: she always does what we ask her to not do or dare her to do so....

* car honking *

Hellen: get in before I change my mind again.

* they rush inside the car, seated comfortably*

Stacey: so....what will you guys be doing today in school.

Nicole: I will be hanging around with Ryan.

Stacey: your sister's boyfriend.

Nicole: you had to ruin it for me didn't you.

Stacey: didn't meant to do that.

Hellen: but am glad she did that, I don't understand why are you hanging around with your sister's boyfriend a lot these days are you hiding something from us Nic.

Nicole: * stutters * w-what do i-i have      t-to hide from you guys, your just overthinking Hellen.

Hellen: * scoffs* stop with the lies Nic.

Jasmine: hell dont be rude at least not right now and if you say so nic, but don't forget that we are your bffs you can rely on us for anything you know that right.
Nicole: I know :(   .

AT SCHOOL

Stacey: Hell...
Hellen:hmm??
Jasmine: well d-did you t-talk t-to xavier??
Hellen: about??
Stacey: Drop the act hell we know that your still hurting about what had happened last year.

Hellen: and your digging my past cause??

Nicole: we wanna make sure your fine.

Hellen: I don't remember complaining about my wellbeing??

Jasmine: Hell you know what we are talking about and we just want you to talk to him about it....

Nicole: what if its all a misunderstanding.

Hellen: FOR **** SAKE STOP ANNOYING ME ABOUT IT. You all know what had happened instead it was YOU guys who came to me up with that information
I don't wannt talk anymore about this drop the subject right away I have more important things to do than argue with you guys.

*Hellen leaves from there to her assigned class*

Stacey: *sighs* she is still hurt about it.

Nicole: and we are the reason behind it.