chap_3_Responsibility

NICOLE'SPOV

* it was a new day for us, none of us would have expected that we would be playing an important role for representing our school....ok maybe I would be feeding you guys lies if I said that we didn't expect this to happen, the truth is Hellen was behind all of this...she knew everything but we got to know about it just a few mins back.

Let me start from about 3 hours back *

3 HOURS BEFORE

Stacey: can't believe we all are up and ready on time.

Jasmine: in fact we are early.

Nicole: I know right, we should thank Hellen for it.

Stacey: oh please that's the last thing I would do, don't expect me to thank her for ruining my sleep.

Jasmine: you never learn your lessons no matter how many detentions you get for being late.

Stacey: this shows how irresponsible you are about sleep.

Nicole: you don't make sense anymore.

Hellen: if you guys are done getting ready get in the car before I drag you guys by your hair.

__THE PIC BELOW ARE THE CLOTHES THEY ARE WEARING FOR THE DAY__

INSIDE THE CAMPUS

Jasmine: so guys??

Hellen: none of you will be moving from here till am back unless its an emergency, after knowing you guys for years i know you won't listen so go wherever you want but the time I call you guys come back here no matter where or what your doing.

*and Hellen leaves in the direction towards the principal's office*

Stacey: she for sure lives for ordering people around.

Nicole: look at the brightside whenever we listen to her we always end up with something good happening to us.

Jasmine: yah I guess so but am worried for her, feels like she is becoming a rock day by day.

Stacey: hmm what are the advantages of being rock.

Nicole: dont expect me to answer that stupid question of yours.

Stacey: * Roll's eyes * but on a serious note I think she will be fine it's not like this is new to her.

Jasmine: OK then am leaving.

Nicole: where to??

Jasmine: to meet silas.

Stacey: make sure you have your phone with you we don't wanna piss Hell off.

Jasmine: ya I will see ya soon guys.

*Jasmine leaves*

Nicole: well then even I will get going?