chap_4_Intimacy

HELLEN'S POV

Hellen: well then that leaves Lucas and me and...xavier, can you guys come here.
*Lucas and xavier went up to her*

Hellen: thank you, yah like I was saying Lucas we all know how good your skills are in combat department so you would be leading them through all the competition...principal specifically said how good you would be in leading that department but since your alone I will be helping you with it by leading them too beside you.

Lucas: That's great, knowing that principal has faith in me just made my day Hell.*smiles*

Hellen: Good luck  dealing with this responsibility Lucas.

Lucas: thank you.

Xavies: if you guys are done can I know what my responsibility is??

Hellen: since you are in a hurry xavier I will sort you out first, we can relax and talk about the rest of the details after am done with him Lucas.

Xavier:*gets angry* doesn't he already know everything what else is there to say??

Hellen: none of your concerns, so you will be leading the dance department since your also one of the only leader in this department I will be helping you too with it and OUR..no Scratch that U and I's responsibility is to train those dancers for every occasions they are needed for.

Xavier: say something I don't know about.

Hellen: hmm let me think.....*I went close to him my breath fanning his face slowly I made my way up to his ears and with the best husky voice I can adopt I said* am sure you have no idea about how much of an....JERK YOU ARE.

* I moved away from him and saw his face expression all I could see was pain in his eyes...pain for what, for hurting me *scoffs* oh please I wanted to scream the words " drop the act " but I didn't, I couldn't do it I wanted to stay composed*

Hellen: LISTEN UP GUYS BY TOMORROW MORNING GO VISIT PRINCIPAL AND UPDATE HIM ABOUT YOUR POSITIONS...IF I HEAR ANY NEWS OF ANYONE'S ABSENCE YOU WILL BE  STRIPPED FROM YOUR POWER

* I don't know what came over me I locked my eyes with xavier and with all the hate I had kept hidden in me  was visible in the following sentence*

Hellen: "AND THERE WONT BE ANY SECOND CHANCES".

* I looked away from him I couldn't handle seeing him almost in tears or was it mine which was blurring my vision*

Hellen: get moving back to your assigned classes guys.

* everyone started to leave...except XAVIER when everyone left within a swift move I was pinned against the wall and I didn't like being dominated, he was dangerously close to my face I felt his eyes scanning my lips..I felt my heartbeat increasing and I cursed mentally cause of it I just hope he doesn't feel my heart racing cause I for sure can here it from up here in the silence itself, so embarrassing.

If this wasn't enough he came close to my ear and whispered " I will make sure that you WILL give me a second chance, this time I would be the one who wouldn't be giving up without a fight"

when I heard him say this I wanted to hug him tightly and say how I forgave him but no I didn't my biggest fear returned back to me REJECTION...I kept staring at him in his eyes, The eyes I fell in love with, those black marbles with a hint of shine cause of the reflection of the light just made me fall in love with him all over again but soon,
I came back to my sense when we were so close to kissing I pushed him away and turned him around and pinned him on the wall, how I loved to dominate him very easily.*