chap_5_Everyday Talks

STACEY'S POV

*It was Friday night so we 4 decided to stay home and binge watch and talk about the things that happened during the week days and I was really excited to update them about me but I never understood the reason behind it cause I for sure didn't go through anything exciting at all or did I........maybe meeting Ethan was an exciting thing, I felt like my emotions were all over the place and I couldn't figure out what I felt at that moment and NO am not pregnant, my thoughts were interrupted by Hellen screaming my name, typical Hellen screaming at everything to get her things done *

Hellen: if your done day dreaming about him can you start with your story of the week??

*I didn't know what was so funny in what Hell said but Nicole and Jasmine for sure started laughing a lot and I found myself blushing.....ew man that's not me*

Stacey: why am I going first every single time?? And NO I wasn't day dreaming of Ethan.

Jasmine: but Hell never took his name she just described that person as him.

Nicole: wow I am scared of Hellen now feels like she can read us very easily, but STACEY YOU NEVER SAID US 2 ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRUSH ON ETHAN?? I don't feel loved.

Stacey: I was planning to say but then Hellen decided to expose me.

Hellen: 1.i wasn't the one who took his name.

               2. you just agreed that you have a crush on him.

               3. and yah you have my blessings I have known Ethan for a long time now he is a gentleman.

Jasmine: I feel left out Hell you've never blessed me for silas.

Hellen: simple, I DON'T like him for you.

*I think whatever Hell has said to Jasmine has hurt her feelings I can see pain in her eyes and on the other hand Nicole was clueless like usual, am sure she was the one who was day dreaming now and I decided to change the topic cause the situation here seemed pretty intense and as minutes passed Hell was getting pissed*

Stacey: ok then I will just start with my story of the week since you guys aren't volunteering.

Nicole: go on.

Stacey: so I was in the corridor and I was really bored so I decided to pull a childish prank on someone.

Hellen: nothing new.

Stacey: shut up and listen, so I met this Random guy I called him to me and said that MRs Butter is searching for him.

Jasmine: there is no one like that in our campus with that surname.

Stacey: I know that was the plan and that's how I met Ethan.

Nicole: was Ethan the random guy??

Stacey: no it wasn't him, he simply approached me the next day and was saying the Random guy went up to him and complained about me.

Hellen: he came to fight you??

Stacey: no we were just simply arguing.

Jasmine: about??

Stacey: nothing specific he was just teasing me about me talking to myself.

Hellen: so you have finally lost your mind successfully congrats stay.

*from what Hell had said Jas and Nic started laughing again and I also started to laugh from my stupidity and just so you guys know Hellen isn't the type of girl who laughs a lot she rarely even smiles so her neutral face was no surprise to us*