He pushes me back against the wall again and I grab ahold of his wrist holding my right shoulder and twist it, once in my grip I push him back against the wall beside me and get in front of him to hold his shoulders. He tries to push me back but I shove my knee in between his legs so he can't move them and grab ahold of his wrists with both of my hands and put them out in between us. He tries to kick his feet at my shins but I take me left foot and sweep it under his right leg, making him fall to the floor on his side.

He looks up at me and widens his eyes, "How the hell did you do that?"

Out of breath I say, "I learn quickly what can I say?"

I turn around to look at the guys and notice they all have wide eyes too, "What? Didn't think I could do that?" I ask through breaths.

"No seriously, I didn't teach you that so where did you learn all of that?" Louis asks.

I look back at him, "Like I said, I'm a fast learner. I also have taken a few boxing matches if I forgot to add before."

Louis furrows his eyebrows but I hear Niall and Zayn cheering behind me so I turn back to look at them, "Lilah that was fucking badass!" Niall shouts with wide eyes and a smile. I return the smile.

"No like seriously, that was fucking sick! How does it feel to be defeated Tommo?" Zayn adds with a smile plastered on his face too.

"Shut the fuck up." Louis mutters and stands up from the floor.

I roll my eyes and turn back to him, "Anything else you want to teach me?"

"No, I think you've learned enough from me for the day. Harry can go over the rest." He walks up the stairs and out of the basement.

I scoff but just drop it. Clearly he wasn't expecting to be shown up by a girl, probably bruised his ego. I take off my hoodie so now I'm left in a black crop top and my leggings.

I see Harry walking up to me with a water bottle, noticing I'm still kind of out of breath. He hands it to me and I mutter a thanks and down as much water as I can. Jesus I need to work out more.

"Are you ready for the part that you will actually need to do?" Harry asks.

"What? Seduce someone? Yeah I've never been more ready for anything in my life." I sarcastically say.

"Let's just get this over with yeah?"

I nod and we go back up to stand on the mats, "I don't understand why we have to be on mats for this part when I'm basically just going to be using my words." I express.

"Neither do I but where else would you like to stand?" He says annoyingly.

I scoff, "Are you just gonna be a dick about this because I'd gladly work with Niall or Zayn on this part." I start to walk away but he stops me, "No, I'm sorry Jesus I'll be nice. Just don't piss me off okay?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Don't piss you off? Pretty sure I should be the one saying that but whatever just fucking start."

He clenches his jaw, "Okay, first thing you need to know is that yes you may have the looks for any man to notice you but the way you use your words is the most important part." He explains and I just nod along. "When put in a situation that you are going to be in, almost all of the men there will be around our age so it should be easier to do this to them than any older guy."