Chapter 22~ Business trip

ابدأ من البداية

"Why are you just standing there?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"Venus you pass out at the sight of blood which is weird because you pass out at the sight of your own blood but not others....just let me do it." She let out a sigh and threw the needle a thread at my chest but I caught it before it fell in the floor.

"Just hurry up."

"I don't understand why you don't like help."

"Because Alexander you not always gonna be here so when shit happens I want to know that I can stitch up a wound like you fucking taught me. Otherwise I'll be a fucking useless bitch." I lifted her chin up to meet my gaze.

"You will never be a useless bitch at all no matter what you do or don't know." I wiped a fallen tear off her cheek and kissed her forehead while finishing her stitch.

"Yes I am Alex. Your just saying that because your my husband and you have too." I let out a sight and put the stuff back.

"Venus I'm saying it because it's true and I love you and most of all it's true." I kissed her passionately until she fell in my arms.

"Your amazing and beautiful and smart and everything above." With each word I place a kiss on her lips. A small smile appeared on her face and she hugged me smooshing her cheek on to my chest.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you Venus."

"Alex."

"Hmm."

"I am one fucked up person." She let out a sigh.

"No your not you just handle things differently than most." I said while rubbing her back.

"Your so positive." She let out a chuckle and so did I.

"Alex." She lifted her head off of me and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes filled with Lust and passion.

"Yes love."

"Scopami(Fuck me)." My face dropped but the forms into a smirk when I realized she was serious. 

She began to unbutton my shirt and kiss each inch of my chest leaving hickeys and love bites all over. She then removed her dress and bra and long with her thong.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered in her ear before kissing her lips leading down to her neck while taking my fingers and rubbing her clit. Her breathless moans became more softer and then turned into uncontrollable whimpers. While leaving hickeys and love bites on her neck she began to rub her hand down my chest.

I pulled away and lifted her leg and put it on my shoulder and put myself inside her causing both of us to moan out in pleasure. Pounding in and out of her on this counter is amazing.

"Wait, fucking hell." She clawed at my chest and back while tossing her head back leaving full access to her neck for me.

"Mmm you feel so good around my cock princess." I pounded into her hard to where her mascara was running. Feeling her walls clench around me was the best feeling.

"Be a good girl for daddy and don't cum." She began to whimper and claw harder at my chest and back leaving red long marks down my back and chest.

I put my hand around her neck and made her look at me while I pounded into her. I pulled out and made her bend over the sink in front of the mirror. I put myself back inside her and pounded and pounded hard until she was almost crying because of the pleasure.

"Look at yourself and see what a slut you are for me." I put my hand around her neck and lifted her up so she could see herself while keeping my other hand on her stomach.

"Please let me cum daddy."

"My little slut wants cum for daddy?" I pounded slowly and then picking up my pace.

"Yes daddy please." I went faster and faster while feeling her walls continue to clench around me.

"Cum for me." She released all around me and onto her thighs.

I pulled out a stared at the beauty in front of me. She the pushed me up against the wall and got down in her knees and sucked me off.

"Mmm just like that babygirl." She sucked me off slowly and then her pace began to pick up. I grabbed her hair while she sucked.

"You like this don't you? When I suck you off." She continues to go faster.

"Yes mamas I love it." She moaned which sent a vibration causing me to groan louder.

"Fuck Venus just like that....Fuck." I cummed all in her mouth and down her chin.

"Swallow." Swallowed my cum then stood up closing the gap between us.

I kissed her. Taste every drop of myself while she tasted every drop of herself off of my lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I picked her up and and placed her on the counter so I could make her a bath. I placed her in the tub and got in behind her so that he back was pressed against my chest.

"La tua bellissima Venere(Your very beautiful Venus)." She let out a chuckle and tilted her head up to look at me.

"Thank you baby. I love you."

"I love you."

What the hell did I just write....lord😭🤷🏾‍♀️this don't make no sense.

But the nexts chapter might be the last chapter but will lead onto a cliffhanger.....I do want to say that Nadia from the  'His lover and Her enemy' book is May girlfriend which will lead to another book for them two which will be the beginning of the new series of books which will be girl on girl books (GxG). Now I know I said that this book would have been the last book of this mafia series but I decided to make May and Nadia's book the first book on the (GxG) series to involve mafia shit but not too deep into it just enough for you guys to know that it's related around it. I know in the 'His lover and Her enemy' book Nadia is 18 and in this book she's 16.... well in the next book they both would be in college  So that means she'll me 19 and May would be 20....I'm making May older than Nadia....for what reason....I don't know.