Chapter 16

After Dinner

"Thanks for the food Jaehyun" Jungwoo said holding his stomach as they both walk out of the restaurant.

"It's important to keep you healthy woo." The older replied while taking out his car keys and open the door of his car. Jungwoo got in the car buckling his seatbelt on. Jaehyun closed the door for Jungwoo and went to the drivers side and buckled himself in as well.

On their way home, they talked about things they've missed about each other and how their life was from being apart for the past five years. They laughed and talked, they were both glad that they sorted out the misunderstanding and have each other together once again.

They soon arrived home being welcomed by the Dreamies, Woonjae, and Mrs. Kim who were watching tv the entire time. Woonjae soon noticed his dad and ran to hug him. Jungwoo found it cute and cooed at the boys actions.

"Woonjae, I want you to meet someone. This is Jungwoo, grandmas son" Jaehyun said introducing Jungwoo, who waved hello to the child.

"Hey sweetie, you're very adorable" Jungwoo said pinching Woonjae's cheek lightly enough to not hurt him.

"Thank you, Jungwoo-hyung. It's nice to meet you" Woonjae gave him an eye smile which was similar to Jaehyun. Jungwoo could have melt with what he witness. It was too adorable. Jaehyun on the other hand was smiling with what he was witnessing. He hoped for this to happen that Jungwoo and Woonjae would get along but he somehow expected this to happen because Jungwoo was and has always been good with kids.

"Hey woo, Jaehyun, how was dinner?" Jungwoo's mom stood up from the couch and went to hug the two. The two looked at each other and looked away with flushed faces. Ms. Kim could tell that something happened between the two and that something was good.

"It was good, just a normal dinner" Jungwoo replied while trying to regain his normal heartbeat.

"That's good, I hope you two would hang out pretty soon, anyways I'm gonna head to bed now" she said, "you kids better sleep as well cuz you have a long day ahead tomorrow" Ms Kim gave them a smile before walking out to go to her bedroom.

"You guys should go to your rooms now, say goodnight to Woonjae and Jaehyun" Jungwoo told the the dreamies, which they obeyed him and gave the father and son a hug before walking to their rooms.

Now it was only Jaehyun, Woonjae who was in Jaehyun's arms falling asleep and Jungwoo in the living room.

"Well I guess we'll go as well, Woonjae is falling asleep, you should too woo" Jaehyun said to Jungwoo.

"Yeah I might go to bed as well, I still have my fashion show tomorrow" Jungwoo smiled. He walk towards Jaehyun to give him a kiss on the cheek. Jaehyun blushed and turned around to walk out the door.

Jungwoo walked them to the door and waved them goodbye.

Few months later

Jungwoo and Jaehyun have lived a pretty good life together even though the two have different jobs and get busy sometimes, they always try to make time for each other. The Dreamies became a trainee at SM entertainment and have been very busy practicing.

For now everyone is just living their life and are very happy with who they are with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I know this ain't the ending or if it is y'all have been expecting but I'm sorry in advance. I really didn't have any motivation to write. I just somehow found a time to write it today and this is all I could think of. So please enjoy and thank you for having the time to read😭