Chapter 2

Jaehyun POV

By the time I finished singing the song, I already arrived at my parents house or should I say mansion. I parked my car at my own personal garage and headed inside the mansion.

My mom came to greet me with a hug. "Hello dear, how are you?" she asked sincerely. I know she only wants me to be here for the set up. I can't blame her though, I'm at the right age to be married and have a child but I'm not ready at the moment. I should have the right to make a decision out of this but she's my mom and I love her.

"I'm fine mom" I sighed. "I'm sorry dear, I know you don't want this but please do this for me. I'm getting older and I want you to have the best in life." she held my hands and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Alright mom, I'll try to but if she isn't my type then no" I said sternly. "Okay" she gave out a small smile.

My mom guided me to the dining area to meet the guests. I saw my dad and greeted him with a hug. I look around the table and saw a tall, middle-aged man, which I'm guessing the father the beautiful, sexy young lady beside him. We both made an eye contact for 5 seconds before she looked away. I smirk as a weird thought pass through my head.

My thoughts were interrupted when my dad introduced me to them. "Well Richard, this is my son Jung Jaehyun. Son, meet my best friend Kim Richard and his beautiful daughter Kim Hana." I shake my hands towards Mr. Kim. "Nice to meet you Mr.Kim" "Son, just call me Richard" he informed me before I nodded. I looked towards Hana and shake her hands. "Nice to meet you Jaehyun" she said in a soft voice.

I wonder if I can make that voice scream out my name at night.

"Me too" I said before retrieving my hand. "Well shall we sit and eat?" My mom interrupted and followed her.

Time skip after dinner

"So I guess you all know why we're here right now?" My dad spoke. I rolled my eyes. "Just to be clear, this isn't an arranged marriage" I froze as to what my dad just said. "We're not that cruel to force you guys if you don't want to do it. Just go on a few dates and see if you guys are right for each other." My dad said calmly. I look at my mom and she gave out a small smile.

I sighed in relieved. "What do you guys think?" asked Richard. "I'm okay with that if Jaehyun's fine with it" she looked at me. "I'm okay with the idea" I smiled at her before looking at my dad. "Okay then, we'll give you guys a month to decide" Richard said before standing up and said "well I gotta go now, oh one more thing before I go, Hana dear you'll be staying Jaehyun for a month as well." he looked at me. My eyes widened. I look at Hana and made an eye contact for 5 seconds. She bit her lip out of nervousness but to me it was sexy. Fuck. But I shrugged off the thought.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I exclaimed. I look at my parents, they eyed me down, begging me to say yes. I sighed in defeat. I look towards Richard and gave him a smile. "She is staying at my house then."  "Okay great, bye darling" he gave Hana a kiss on the forehead before leaving. My parents walked him out of the house leaving me and Hana alone in the room.

There was an awkward silence between me and Hana for a few minutes until I broke it. "Umm..do you have your stuff with you?" It took her a moment before replying. "Yes. It's at your house already" she pursed her lips into a thin line.

Oh wow. So they dropped it off already, what if I said no tf

"Ok great, let's go then." We both stood up, I look towards her, she was wearing a pretty revealing tight dress. Her curves were showing and I'm not sure if I can hold myself together tonight.