Chapter 4

I could feel my cheeks burning, we stared at each other's eyes for heck knows how long. Well that was until I felt a nudged and I look beside me to see Ten. "What?" I worded out to him. "It's your turn to introduce yourself" he whispered. I look in front to see everyone looking at me. "O-oh sorry, hi my name is Kim Jungwoo and I teach nature here at the orphanage" I bowed and look down in embarrassment.

Jaehyun POV

We arrived at the orphanage, the first thing I saw was kids playing and as I looked around I saw the guy I bumped into yesterday. What a small world. He looks so handsome, why is my heart beating so fast? My cheeks were burning. Everyone greeted us and introduced themselves. I was staring at the guy and waiting to know his name.

It was his turn but he he didn't say anything cuz we were both staring at each other's eyes but that was until he was nudged over by the guy next to him. I think his name was Ten. Well anyways, "O-oh sorry, hi my name is Kim Jungwoo and I teach nature here at the orphanage" he stuttered. Cute

So his name is Jungwoo huh. Pretty name for a pretty boy, I smirked.

"Well it's nice to meet you everyone, I hope we all get along very well. The reason why we're here today is to introduce you guys to our son, Jung Jaehyun. Since he's taken over our company, that also means the ownership of this orphanage has been given to him." I heard my dad say. I look at him with wide eyes, I didn't expect he would make such announcement. Even that took Johnny's attention from the guy next to Jungwoo which is Ten.

"Are you guys serious?!" I whispered to my mom who was next to me. She pinch me. "Ow" I yelp. "We'll talk about it later, just behave yourself for now" she smiled signalling me to look upfront and introduce myself. "Uh hi everyone my name is Jung Jaehyun"

Time skip

Author POV

Everyone finished introducing themselves and was told to do there job while the Jung's were walking around the orphanage. Jungwoo was helping out a crying student who fell while playing tag with his friends. He was busy comforting the child that he didn't notice Jaehyun sitting down beside him.

"Hey kid, do you want a candy?" Jaehyun said out of nowhere startling Jungwoo. The child nodded and went away to play again with his friends. "you're the guy from yesterday..?" Jaehyun asked Jungwoo. "yeah, sorry for bumping into you again Mr. Jung" Jungwoo tried to hide his embarrassing face. "nah, don't worry about it and please call me Jaehyun, I don't think our age gap is that big" He reassured Jungwoo. He nodded.

The two stayed silent for a good 5 minutes until Jaehyun initiated a conversation. "So you work here?" He asked. "I do, as a teacher" Jungwoo replied quietly but enough for Jaehyun to hear.

Jaehyun POV

His voice is so soothing, I could literally fall asleep while listening to him talk.

"Oh, I never thought of you as a teacher well not in a bad way, I just thought you would be a model or an idol" I said to him. It's not a lie, I mean he has a body proportion of a model and his handsome face, he has them all.

"r-really?!" he stuttered cutely. I giggled and nodded. "Well thanks, I never really thought about that but I guess in the future" he showed me his cute smile. "what about you? when did you start working at your company?" He asked curiously. "See, I always wanted to be a businessman like my dad so when I graduated 2 years ago, I started working under my dad and since they retired I got appointed as the CEO of the company last year and now here I am." I smiled proudly. I turned to look at him and locked eyes with him. Damn his eyes are beautiful too. "Oh that's amazing" he said, not breaking the eye contact.

"hey guys, me and Ten were planning to go for a drink tonight, do you guys wanna join?" Johnny interrupted startling Jungwoo again, I smiled and agreed. I look towards Jungwoo to see him hesitating. "Come on Jungwoo, just this once, Taeil can't come but Taeyong is along with Doyoung" the guy beside Johnny said, I think his name was Ten. wow what an odd name.

"Fine, I'll come but just this time" I smiled at Jungwoo's response.

"Great, I'll pick you up later okay?" Ten said, then Jungwoo nodded.

Time skip

Jungwoo POV

7:10 pm

Everyone left already and now I'm home, getting ready to go to a club. Ten texted me that he's gonna be here in 10 minutes so for the time being I recalled the moments when me and Jaehyun were talking. I felt butterflies the whole time, I never felt this way in so long, I'm not trying to look for any relationship right now. I just am not ready to be heartbroken again. But the way he talks and smiles was a beautiful view to see...

I was blushing the whole time like an idiot until I felt my phone buzz and look to see Ten texted me that he was outside. I got up and told my mom that I was gonna be out for the night so she didn't have to wait for me. I head outside and saw Ten parked outside and got in the passenger seat. I noticed we weren't along, I look at the back and saw Taeyong and his boyfriend, Doyoung. "Hey guys, long time no see" I said to them. "hi woo, how have you been?" I heard Doyoung asking.

"It's been good, I guess. What about you guys? You guys are going strong, I wish I can relate" we all laugh to what I said and continued talking.

We arrived minutes later and saw Johnny and Jaehyun waiting for us. Johnny was wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans. "damn, Johnny looks hot, don't you think?" I heard Ten muttered. I chuckled and agreed with him. I look at Jaehyun and saw he was wearing opposite to what Johnny wearing which was a white t-shirt and black jeans which somehow matched to what I'm wearing. Coincidence? Idk but he looks handsome.

We stepped out of the car and greeted the boys.  Ten introduced Taeyong and Doyoung to them, and well they somehow clicked immediately.

Author POV

All of them headed inside and went to the VIP section since Johnny own the club which shook Ten and Jungwoo along with Taeyong and Doyoung but eventually got over it and started drinking. Jungwoo was a bit hesitant so Ten had to step in and told him that it was fine and it's only this time which worked cuz minutes later Jungwoo was already tipsy.

As they we're drinking, Jungwoo suddenly felt a hand on his thigh and look towards the owner of the hand, it was.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for slow  update🌻, I got a bit busy but I hope y'all like this chapter. 💚