Chapter 3

Jungwoo POV

I woke up the next day feeling all tired, but I forced myself to get up because I have work today. I went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. Few minutes later, I got out of the shower and changed my clothes.

I headed towards the kitchen and smelt some delicious food. I saw my mom cooking, i watch her but it didn't took long for her to notice me. "Oh woo, you're here, I prepared breakfast for you before going to work" she smiled at me. "Please sit down" I sat down at the dining table and waited for the food.

Time skip after breakfast

"Thanks for the food mom, I gotta go now tho, take care of yourself" I got all my stuff and kissed her cheeks before going out. "Mhmm, be safe woo" she waved goodbye.

I headed towards the orphanage, feeling all excited to see if the kids planted the seeds.

Author POV

Jungwoo arrived at the orphanage and was greeted by tiny humans. "Good morning Mr. Kim" they all said. "Good morning kids, did you all plant the seeds I told you about yesterday?" he asked in curiosity. "Yes we did" they all said in unison. "let me take a look"

Jungwoo went around the garden to see if the all 23 pots have the seeds in them. He smiled proudly and looked at the kids and even the nurses smiled at them. "Well done, everyone" he clapped and the kids followed him. "Since you all did a very good job, how about we make this day a free time for everyone?" He asked. All the kids cheered and nodded in excitement.

Jungwoo looked at the nurses to see if it was alright and they nodded. He dismissed the class and packed his stuff. While packing his stuff, the head of the orphanage walked towards Jungwoo. "Hey Jungwoo-hyung" he said making Jungwoo look towards him. "Hello Mr. Na" he stood up and bowed. "Please hyung, just call me Jaemin, I might be the head of this orphanage but you're my hyung here" the Jaemin guy chuckled.

Jungwoo nodded, "so what's up Jaemin?". "Well the owner of this orphanage will be visiting tomorrow along with their son, I want everyone to be present including you" he said. "Of course I'll be here, I got nothing to do anyways" Jungwoo smiled. "Okay then, are you done with class? Wanna go for a coffee?" "Yes and sure"

Jungwoo gathered his stuff and followed Jaemin.

Jaehyun POV

I woke up really early today and so I decided to make breakfast for both me and Hana. I cooked eggs and bacon and woke Hana up. "Hana, wake up, I made breakfast for us" Hana rubbed her eyes before getting up.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" I said before going out. "Okay" she responded. I walked downstairs and washed the dishes before sitting down on the table. I played on my phone while waiting for Hana.

Few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and I immediately knew it was Hana, so I put my phone down and look towards the sound. Hana came out and sat down beside me. "I'm going out with my boyfriend today, if that's fine with you" she said breaking off the silence. "Of course, you don't need my permission, it's your life" she smiled at my response. "Thank you" after that we continued eating.

I put both of our dishes down and washed them, "oh Hana, before I forget my mom wants you to come with us tomorrow to visit the orphanage they own" I said before she went out. "Okay I'll come" she smiled before heading out. I finished washing the dishes and went to the company.

I parked the car downstairs and head towards my office. I was greeted by everyone and I kindly smiled back at them making some of the girls squeal.

Author POV

Jaehyun went inside his office and was greeted by Johnny who was sitting at his table eating. "Do I have any schedule today?" He asked. "No, you're free all month, the decision was made by your mother" Johnny shrugged before finishing his lunch. "Oh should I be happy or no?" Jaehyun chuckled.