Chapter 5

Author POV

As they we're drinking, Jungwoo suddenly felt a hand on his thigh and look towards the owner of the hand, it was...Jaehyun.

Jungwoo POV

"I-I'm sorry, w-what do y-you think you're d-doing?" I stuttered as my body froze to his actions. I looked at everyone and they were all busy talking to each other. I tried pushing his hands off but he won't budge. Instead he kept caressing my thigh while he put his head on my shoulder. My heartbeat is beating so fast right now and my cheeks are flushed. Everyone else was still talking while I kept pushing Jaehyun's hands off, but I eventually gave up and rested my hand on top of his.

We stayed in the same position for a good 5 minutes, everyone was passing around the drinks and I eventually drank a bit too much and now I'm wasted. It didn't take long when Taeyong asked everyone to dance, everyone else nodded and agreed except me and Jaehyun. I was too tired to move a muscle in my body. Jaehyun still has his hands on my thigh while everyone else headed out on the dance floor. I laughed as I watched they guys dancing and some are kissing each other's faces and which made me look away and when I did I met a pair of eyes staring deeply at me. My cheeks heat up from the feeling of his actions.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask out of curiosity. "No, nothing" he replied with a smile. "Then why were you staring? You know it's bad to stare at people" I looked away. "Oh, I'm sorry, it's just you look pretty that's all and I like to stare at things that are pretty" he said looking away as soon as he finished his sentence.

I blush again. I tried hiding my face but all I heard is a deep chuckle beside me. I looked at him with a frown. "you look cute" he winked. Ahh my heart is beating loudly, thank god the music from the club is louder. Jaehyun kept laughing at my reaction which annoyed me so I took off and decided to join the other guys dancing. The last thing I heard was my name being called but I didn't look back and started dancing along with the beat.

Jaehyun POV

I don't know what's gotten into me but I feel like I'm starting to have feelings for Jungwoo. I mean he looks really handsome and he's kind to people, that's literally my type in both genders. Yes I'm BI, no one knows that not even my parents except for Johnny. I don't want my parents to be disappointed at me if I come out to them, they've trusted me to run the company and now if they find out, I'll be doomed. They even introduced me to a woman I don't even know for an arranged marriage but it hasn't been official since they gave us a month to decide ourselves. Hana has a boyfriend that she loves very much and that night was a mistake, plus I found someone who's gonna be special in my life.

I watch Jungwoo and the other dancing, and damn that boy can get it. Seeing him grind and swaying his hips got me feeling something. I tried looking away and drink my beer but I can't keep my eyes of him. I notice that he's also been glancing at me from time to time, that made me smirk, he blushed at my action which made me chuckle. I stood up from my seat making my way towards them. I stood behind Jungwoo just enough to make him feel my presence. He stopped dancing and stood frozen in front of me, the others weren't looking since they're busy grinding on each other, especially Johnny and Ten.

Author POV

Jaehyun placed his right hand on Jungwoo's waist and quietly whispered into his ears. "Why'd you stop dancing woo?" Jungwoo felt shiver rushing down his body due to Jaehyun's deep voice and by the sudden use of his nickname. "I-I, you scared me, t-that's why" Jungwoo could swear to die for stuttering. Jaehyun chuckled. "please don't stop dancing, I want you to dance like you did earlier" he continued to whispered against Jungwoo's ear. Jungwoo blushed and rolled his eyes, he was drunk at this point so he didn't know his body started dancing again. Jaehyun's hand was still on Jungwoo's waist and was shocked by the younger ones action but eventually smirked after. He could feel himself getting hard but ignored it, he pulled Jungwoo closer to his body, making him feel the hardness from down there, no one was looking so he started grinding against Jungwoo as well.