Chapter 14

"J-Jaehyun?"

"Jungwoo" Jaehyun gave him a smile.

"Hyung, who is he?" Jisung whispered in Jungwoo's ear. Renjun then gave him nudge.

Mrs. Kim then understood the situation. "Boys, why don't we go to the kitchen. I made some kimchi fried rice"

"Oh yes. I'm so hungry" Haechan said while giving his stomach a rub. Everyone laughed at him except for the two males who's still had their eye contact in tact.

"Come" she lead the boys to the kitchen which they saw a little boy eating his food quietly on his booster seat.

Jaemin noticed the boy and screeched of cuteness which earned him attention from the boys and looked at the baby eating. They all awed in cuteness and sat beside him. They introduced each other and made friends with Woonjae.

On the other side

Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts and walked closer to Jungwoo who's still in shock that he didn't notice the other male was in front of him.

"Jungwoo" Jaehyun blurred out as he caress Jungwoo's cheeks which startled him and moved back a bit.

"What-" Jungwoo was about to say something but cut off by Jaehyun embracing him.

"I miss you"

Jungwoo POV

My heart started racing after hearing those words. He miss me?

Jungwoo tried to get out of Jaehyun's grip but he just held him tighter. Jungwoo let him be until he pulled away. Jaehyun placed his hands on Jungwoo's shoulder, looking him up and down.

"How are you? I missed you so much" Jaehyun asked bringing his right hand onto Jungwoo's flushed cheeks.

"I'm fine. W-What are you doing here?" Jungwoo gained the courage to ask the older one, mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

"Well I always visit your mom every once in a while to make sure she's okay since you...went away" Jaehyun looked down after saying the last few words but looked back up to see Jungwoo looking right back at him.

"I appreciate you doing that Jaehyun, but what about your mom? Does she know about this?" Jungwoo asked with a worried expression making Jaehyun confused to why he would bring his mom into this.

"No, I don't think my mom knows but why would you suddenly ask about that?" Jaehyun asked as he dropped his hands off Jungwoo's shoulder.

"I don't know, maybe because she didn't like me" Jungwoo rolled his eyes while attempting to walk upstairs to his room. Before he could step foot on the stairs a hand held him back.

"Wait I'm sorry. How about we go for dinner? My treat" Jungwoo turned around to see Jaehyun with pleading eyes. "Please"

Jungwoo sighed and head towards the front door before doing so he said, "Fine".

"Mom, we're going out for dinner. Please take care of Woonjae," Jaehyun yelled from the living room.

'Mom? Woonjae?' Jungwoo thought and was about to ask Jaehyun but he figured he would explain everything at dinner so he kept his thoughts to himself.

"Will do. You guys take care!" Jungwoo's mom replied.

Jungwoo and Jaehyun went out of the house and to the older ones car. They buckled up and Jaehyun drove off to his family's restaurant. He doesn't know why but he really wanted to bring Jungwoo there and maybe create a happy memory unlike last time.

There was an awkward but bearable silence. Jungwoo got curious to where they were going although the road they was familiar even so he asked Jaehyun, "W-Where are we going?" he can't help but stutter again.

"To my family's...restaurant" Jaehyun whispered the last part, afraid of what the younger ones reaction would be.

Jungwoo widened his eyes and got worried. So many what if's question came flooding through this brain. He looked at Jaehyun and asked, "What? Why?" Jaehyun looked back at him as he stopped the car on the red light. Jungwoo then realized his voice came out rather rude so he tried to rephrase it, "I mean isn't your mother there? The first time we met didn't really go well" he explained looking down on his lap.

Jungwoo felt shiver run down through his spine when he noticed Jaehyun's hand was put on top of his. He looked up to meet Jaehyun's eyes. "Jungwoo, don't worry about anything. I'm bringing you there to make new and fun memories for you. I'll be there to protect you" Jaehyun gave him a warm smile which showed Jungwoo his dimples.

Jungwoo looking away trying to hide his red face. He tried changing the subjects and told the older one that it was a green light already. Jaehyun chuckled and continued to drive.

Turning around the corner they arrived at the restaurant. Jaehyun parked the car at the parking lot. Jaehyun walked out of the car followed by a hesitant Jungwoo. Jaehyun noticed that Jungwoo was following very slow from behind, he sighed before walking up to the younger one and held his hands. Jungwoo's heart started beating real fast again and fasten his pace.

As soon as they enter the restaurant, a lot of people were looking at them but Jaehyun didn't care as he didn't want to make the same mistakes again. On the other hand, Jungwoo was getting anxious by the attention they were getting and made him hold Jaehyun's hand and arm tighter.

Jaehyun led the younger one to a VIP room where no one can see them. He closed the door with one hand while he other was still holding Jungwoo's hand. Jungwoo looked around the room in awe. It was a spacious room that has a big tv, a couch and a dining table.

Jungwoo was about to walk around but he felt that a hand was still holding him. He turned around and saw Jaehyun looking at him with his eye smile. Jungwoo blushed and said, "You can let go now".

Jaehyun looked down and let go of the younger ones hand. He scratched his neck and said, "Sorry about that".

Jungwoo hummed and walked around the room. Jaehyun head to the table and asked Jungwo what he wanted to eat. "I'll just have salad and water" he replied.

"Salad? For dinner?" Jaehyun eyed him with confusion on his eyes.

"Yeah, I have work tomorrow so I can't really eat that much today" Jungwoo replied as he walks closely to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun crossed his arms and looked at Jungwoo, "What exactly is this job that prevents you from eating a lot?"

"I'm a model duh! A famous one actually, don't you know that?" Jungwoo said with full confidence while his hands on his hips.

"A model huh? Are you perhaps one of the models for tomorrow's Fashion week?" Jaehyun asked with a smirk on his face as he walks closer towards Jungwoo.

The younger one didn't move an inch and stand straight in front of Jaehyun. Their faces were very close that they can hear each other's breaths. "Probably...wait, how do you know about that?"

Jaehyun leaned against Jungwoo's ears and whispered,"Let's just say that my company was invited to watch the show"

"And now knowing that you're one of the models, I might just change my mind and go" he continued as reverted back to a standing position with a smile on his face.

Jungwoo had a shock face but eventually changed it into a smirk. "So you're going to see me on that runway tomorrow. How exciting!"

There was a silence coming in after Jungwoo's statement. It wasn't an awkward one like last time but it was more of a comfortable silence as they both stared into each other's eyes forgetting everything around them. The two males slowly leaned in closer and closer to each other.

Before their lips could touch, they were both interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Son? Jaehyun are you there?" A female voice on the other side of the door said.

Orphanage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें