41. Dreaming with the opened eyes

"Where are you going, puta?", Manuel grunts when I try to pull out from his tight grip

"I can't sleep, you know that", I deadpan, not looking at his eyes since his strong and muscular back is turned to me.

"Well, I can so, don't you make any noise." I get up, my hand pulling the sheets to cover my naked body, but his hand pulls them back. "Leave that!", he hisses and I quickly drop it scared.

I try to find my clothes only to find them ripped. Well, I only had a simple and short black dress, but still, I loved it, and now it is gone. I squeeze the thin material in my left hand, pulling it to my chest and trying to stop the tears from falling, but they find their way to fall even from my closed eyes.

"What are you doing, bitch?", my predator shouts and startles me, so I bounce, falling on the ground from the kneeling position.

"N-nothing. I d-don't have anything to wear."

"Well, I don't care. I prefer you naked", he says and places her head back on the pillow.

"Manu..." I crawl to the bed. "Please. I have to go home. Grandpa will be worried if he doesn't find me in the morning."

"Shut up! I want to sleep." He covers his head with the pillow. I sigh, my eyes catching his bare body with only his butt covered with white sheets. I may sometimes have found him handsome, very handsome, to be honest, but now... Now, I'm only disgusted with his intimidatingly tall frame.

"Come back to bed", he orders softly and lazily and I bewilder that he can be soft and not yell at people. If he hadn't forced me to sleep with him beforehand I would have thought that he really wants me to lay next to him and I would certainly do it, pleased to hear that someone wants and needs me.

"C'mon."

He pulls my hurt hand in the cast and I shut my eyes, biting my lip, careful not to wince. When I lay next to him, he wraps his hands around my waist and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck, breathing in it and I close my mouth not to vomit, feeling his awful scent.

His cologne is strange, not pleasant like Boris', it's mixed with cigarettes and sweat and I don't like it nor one bit. He places a kiss there, his lips brushing the soft skin of my neck and the goosebumps appear.

No, it's not him. He's not here. I am alone in my bedroom, I try to think. I'm alone without him. No, that's Boris. Boris is next to me. Yes. My eyes are still closed trying to imagine the other person from the one that is actually next to me, holding my body and giving it pain.

"I'll take you back in the morning. Now try to sleep."

He should know better than to beg me to sleep. It's impossible. This makes me think about what that nurse said about me yesterday. About how I was.