1. My new school

I can hear some noise that is filling my ears

I can hear some noise that is filling my ears. A really awful noise that interrupted my beautiful dream. Ugh. It is my alarm. I stretch my hand to take my phone which slipped from it and I open only one eye enough to see where it writes dismiss. Then I turn my head to the other side, laying it on the soft pillow and closing my eyes, while my phone falls from my hand, adjusting to my comfortable sheets, joining me in sleep.

I must have dozed off because I bounced from a short dream when the door slapped and scared me. I open my eyes and snap my head to see my mother marching through my bedroom and before I can process what is going on, my blanket is taken away from me, leaving me only in the black boxers.

"Borise, ustani! Zašto spavaš go?"
(Boris, get up! Why do you sleep naked?)

"Mama, molim te. Zašto me pitaš to? Spavaću kako ja hoću."
(Mom, please. Why do you ask me that? I'll sleep however I want to sleep)

"Ne pričaj tako sa mnom! 'Ajde ustani!"
(Don't talk like that with me! C'mon, get up!)

"Još pet minuta. Please." (Only five more minutes)

"Ne može. Zakasnićeš. Moraš da stigneš ranije tamo kako se ne bi izgubio u novoj školi."
(No. You are going to be late. You have to arrive there earlier, so you don't lose yourself in a new school)

A new school. See, I forgot about that. And now when my mother mentioned it I got anxious once again. I had trouble falling asleep last night because of nausea in my stomach and when I finally managed to do that, boom, my alarm wakes me up and here I am, forced to get up.

"Spava mi se", I admit, yawning.
(I feel like sleeping.)

"To je zato što si sinoć kasno stigao."
(That is because you arrived late last night.)

"I was practicing, okay?", I switch to English, not realizing I did so before my mom start complaining.

"O, molim te ne želim da pričam engelski od ranog jutra."
(O, please I don't want to talk English from the very morning.)

"Kako hoćeš." (However you want)

I shrug and sit, rubbing my eyes and adjusting them to light, since my mother is now removing the curtains letting the brightness enlighten my previously dark room. I try not to close my eyes, even though they're rejecting to wake up and only want to stay closed.

"Ne spavaj više go, prehladićeš se."
(Don't sleep naked from now on, you're going to catch a cold)

"Mhm", I murmur, getting up and heading to the bathroom, leaving my mom in the bedroom where she's picking some chaos I left.

"Obuci se!", I hear her voice yelling after me as I close the door of the bathroom.
(Dress yourself!)

While I'm peeing, I try to think positively about going to a new school.