Chapter 21~ New changes

Start from the beginning

"Hello Nadia. Hello Spring. Oooo looks like you two are having fun, can you two come downstairs please." We both nodded and she went downstairs.

"So that was awkward." Nadia put her head in the crook of my neck and blushed.

"Come on we gotta go."

"You can carry me." She pouted her lips.

I nodded and got up with her legs wrapped around my waist and her head in the crook of my neck.

"Don't fall asleep."

"Can't make no promises spring." I chuckled and went downstairs and they all looked at us with an 'aww' look on the faces and I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor with her head still in the crook of my neck. I played with her hair that went down to her butt.

"Is she sleeping?" My dad asked and I looked down at her and saw her smiling.

"Maybe.....you guys called us down here." I looked between all of them.

"Okay so me and your father are going on a business trip that's gonna be a few months longer than usual so you and your brothers will be staying with Gin and Justin and Romano will be staying at our place until we get back." I nodded with a smile.

I noticed a scar on Nadia stomach while I was tracing shapes on her back.

"Okay that's fine. Can I do online school?" They both looked at each other and nodded. "Hell yea...I mean thank you. Is that all?"

"Yes that's all."

I left upstairs with Nadia and I sat her down on the bed and I kneeled down to her height.

"What is this Nadia Petrov Romano ?" I lifted up her shirt and and pointed and the freshly scar on her stomach and her eyes filled with tears.

"Those girls at school again." Those where the only words she had to say for me to get up and put on a hoodie and my shoes. She tried to stop me but she failed. I went downstairs with her running after me.

"Uncle Romano do you know how to cut the breaks on someone's car."

"Yes why?"

"There's gonna be a party tonight for some very very stupid high schoolers and a couple of girls are going so we are going to cause and accident and Nadia you can't stop me." She let out a sigh and nodded. Nadia has known for a long time what my family does...that my dad is a mafia leader and my mom is an assassin and that Gin and Romano are apart of it so she's not scared of us or anything but she doesn't like me sticking up for her when shit happens to her and well I could care less. She knows what her parents do too so she's pretty used to the lifestyle.

"Why are causing an accident?" Romano asked me and I lifted up Nadia hoodie and showed him the scar and he looked just as pissed as I did and nodded.

We left and didn't come back until late.

After all of that which was successful I went back to auntie Gin house and Nadia was in the kitchen.

"Hey you okay?" She asked me while I sat down on the counter while she stood in the space between my legs.

"Yes I'm fine how are you? Are you in any pain?" I asked while examining her body for anymore marks and she started laughing and she moved my hand and put it on her cheek.

"I'm fine I promise no pain." I nodded and looked at her.

"Would you tell me if you where in pain?" She nodded.

"I would tell you I promise."

"Do you need to get some clothes from your house?" I asked her and I looked at Romano and her tossed me his keys.

"You wanna go now at 8pm?"

"Yes let's go before I fall asleep." I hopped of the counter and walked outside with Nadia behind me.

We got to her parents house and they where very nice.

"Hi Mrs. Petrov, Hi Mr. Romano."

"Hi May what are you guys doing here?" Mrs. Petrov asked me.

"Oh Nadia needed some clothes and I just wanted to be the one to take her to get them." Mrs. Petrov nodded and invited me in.

"So are you guys dating?" Her dad asked me as sat down.

"Ummm I will let Nadia tell you that."

"Respectful towards my daughter....I like that." He patted my shoulder and went in the kitchen.

"If you want you can go help her pack her stuff." Mrs. Petrov spoke out and I nodded and went upstairs.

"So this is your room. Really pink for a 16 year old." She scoffed while putting stuff in a bag.

"MAAY." Antonio May little brother screamed my name.

"Hey what's up little bro." He hugged my leg.

"Are you guys dating?" My face dropped at his question but i nodded and he ran out the room to go tell his parents.

"Hey what's wrong?" I look over a Nadia she seems tired.

"Nothing just....are we moving to fast with this....us?" She sat down on the bed and i kneeled in front her and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"If you think we are Nadia then we can put this on pause and just be the best friends we where before....but if not then I'll be with you every step you take." I looked her in her eyes and she hugged me. Nadia is an over thinker which I don't mind.

"Let's move slow but not too slow where we have to go back to being friends because I like dating you and being with you." A sad smile came across her face.

"Okay love one step at a time. So you want to stay here or come with me?"

"Well I didn't waste my energy packing this bag for nothing...so let's go." I laughed at her response and drove her back to my place.

When we got back to my place I put her bag in my room and made a pallet on the floor for me and I gave her the bed.

"You don't have to sleep on the floor May. You can sleep up her with me."

"Are you sure I'm fine down here."

"Yes and plus I get bad nightmares so please." I let out a sigh and got on the bed with her and she laid her head on my chest and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Good night Spring."

"Night Nadia."