Two Sisters of a Frozen World/Kairi and Haya's new clothing

Börja om från början

Elsa looked sternly at Riku and King Mickey. "Please leave. I need to be alone. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Riku felt sorry for Elsa as he remembered the bad things he did a long time ago. "I know that feeling. You must've been through a lot."

"Aw, she reminds me of you. We know what that's like, don't we?" King Mickey smiled at Riku. "After all, adventuring's lots of fun, but it definitely has its ups and downs. When the going gets tough, us friends have to stick together!"

Riku nods. "Exactly! Although, Donald does lose his temper a lot, so...we can relate to wanting some alone time."

King Mickey chuckled. "Welp, Donald doesn't really do that."

Elsa was annoyed and conjures up ice spikes. "Enough!"

Riku jumped back with King Mickey and looked at Elsa after seeing the ice spikes. "Elsa... Did you..."

Elsa said nothing as she saw reindeer-like Heartless behind her.

King Mickey summoned his Star Cluster Keyblade. "Heartless!"

Riku summoned his Braveheart Keyblade, ran up to the Heartless with King Mickey and looks at Elsa. "Don't worry. We got 'em. Take cover!"

Elsa nods as she lets Riku and King Mickey deal with the Heartless.

As Riku and the King battled the Heartless, Pete was watching with Maleficent and Larxene, shivering. "It's freezin' out here!"

"Be quiet and quit your shivering, you fool!" Maleficent shouted quietly. "Because the King and Riku are here, keeping a close watch on one of the New Seven Hearts."

"Not just one," Larxene said to Maleficent. "There's another one here which is her sister. And we'll have to make sure that the King and Riku and also Sora and Princess Hikari doesn't stand in our way. Now you and your tubby kitty should go do your job and find that last crystal piece for the old geezer."

"Very well," Maleficent nodded. "Perhaps you'll have no trouble of dealing with Riku and King Mickey yourself."

"That I won't," Larxene smirked as she watched Maleficent disappear with Pete.

Soon after battling the Heartless with Riku, King Mickey saw Elsa coming out of hiding. "Are you okay, Elsa?"

Elsa smiled a bit as she looks at King Mickey and Riku. "I...I'm sorry I was so upset. Thank you for your help."

King Mickey sees a reindeer-like Heartless behind Riku. "Riku!"

Riku turned around and saw a Heartless leaping towards him. "Oh no!"

"Look out!" Elsa cried as she shoots her ice magic at a Heartless that tried to attack Riku.

Riku looked over at Elsa. "T-That's amazing. You can control ice."