25 - The Beginning of The End

Comenzar desde el principio

Michael: I am well aware of that, but if they live in ignorance to the dark that will soon befall them, they'll never be able to stop Y/n's creatures, or even him for that matter if we fail to stop him.

Suddenly, Saji's phone goes off, and he answers it, seeing that it's his parents.

Saji: Hey mom- what? Wait, what?! Okay, I'll see it, just make sure you calm down! I'm hanging up. Bye.

Saji then hangs up the phone, and everyone looks at Saji.

Saji: Turn on the news.

Issei turns on the news and sees that the Prime Minister is speaking, and due to him being unaware of Y/n's existence, he goes on about how this must be an attack from one of the other nations, and will soon declare war.

Kiba: No way...

Issei: Are they idiots?! No human could do that!

Michael: But they don't believe that since they don't know that we exist.

Azazel: You know, I'm actually starting to see why we need to reveal ourselves. Y/n has forced us into a corner, even if this wasn't part of his grand plan to begin with. If humanity doesn't learn of the supernatural world, and the threat that Y/n is bringing to them, then humanity will divide itself, they will all kill each other, and Y/n will have won this war without even lifting a finger.

A long moment of silence then arises again, causing Sirzechs to sigh.

Sirzechs: If that is what we must do. However, once Y/n is defeated, we erase any and ALL memories of what he's done to human society! His existence and what he's done might hurt humans and make them distrust each other.

Meanwhile...

We now see Y/n arriving at what appears to be a huge shrine.

Y/n: So this is the place, huh?

Y/n then begins to walk inside the building, and almost instantaneously, a magic blast tries to kill him, but he quickly jumps back, dodging the attack. As Y/n wipes off the small debris off of him, he notices a green haired Shrine Maiden standing right before him.

 As Y/n wipes off the small debris off of him, he notices a green haired Shrine Maiden standing right before him