CHAPTER 30

They sat in the car it was silent but a comfortable one after a few min...

Tae: So, where we are going?

JK: You will see...

Taehyung hoped in the heart that it should not be some high-end restaurants cause it's boring in there. And he went there several times and the awkward silence in those restaurants suffocates him. He got out from his chain of thoughts when the car halted. Jungkook went out and came to his side to open the door for him. Taehyung his heart skipped a beat. Jungkook forwarded his hand in front of Tae and Tae kept his hand in Jungkook's.

He saw a small restaurant with a lake view as he stood outside. The place was so beautiful and peaceful that he was mesmerized by its beauty.

"Do you like this place?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who have a little shocked expression on his face. Jungkook was nervous about the reply because he thought that bringing Taehyung to his favorite place will help him to connect with him.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful" Taehyung chirped happily. Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief by the reply.

JK: It's one of my favorite places in here. When I was here or whenever I came back from the states for my holidays, I had always visited here the scenery is calming and the food tastes good too. Let's go inside. Taehyung nodded grinning.

They went inside and sat at a corner table for some privacy. The waiter arrived at their table asking for their orders. They ordered their food. Taehyung was looking around at the restaurant it gave a natural vibe due to the lake and greenery around it. And Jungkook.... He was admiring and seeing every expression of Taehyung and remembering it in his mind.

"So, tell me about yourself as I know you only professionally, I want to know you personally too. Jungkook said starting a convo.

Okay... Taehyung replied he sat straight and kept his both hands on the table interlocking them and leaning a bit forward. "My name is Kim Taehyung. My wolf's name is V. I like the color grey. I like to explore a new place like this one, I don't like to go to some expensive restaurant for food so thanks for bringing me here. My hobbies are photography and art and I like to read books sometimes. My birthday is December 30. I like my work as my career. I know a few martial arts. I love children, my best friend is Park Jimin. I am the only child of my parents and like dogs too. AAAA..... He said tapping his finger on his chin trying to remember something Yeah!! I am into vintage stuff and, I like soft things around me like stuff toys and all, I like to watch movies too...... I guess that's it for now... Other things... you must find it yourself. Now you tell me...

Jungkook was keenly listening to Taehyung with one hand on the table from his elbows and he kept his chin on the palm. He wanted Tae to go on and on and listen to his deep and soothing voice. But to his bad luck, it ended so soon. He came out of his trance when Taehyung asked him about himself... So, to straighten up

I am Jungkook. Wolf's name is JK. I like purple. But in clothing, I like to prefer black and white colors. I like photography and art too and my other hobby is dancing. My birthday is on the 1st of September. I like my work too. My best friend is Yoongi hyung. I don't have any siblings too. I like dogs too. I am a sporty person. I like to work out, and I like to cook too.

You can cook Tae asked shocked. "Yeah, I can. Cause in states I had to cook for myself that's why Jungkook replied."

Tae: Impressive.

Jungkook: Don't you know how to cook?

Tae: Sadly, no. He pouted and because of that Jin hyung never let me enter his kitchen. He says that I will burn his kitchen.

Jungkook: Then I will teach you.

Tae: You will? He asked being all excited.

Jungkook: Yes, pup. I will.

And that's when their order came. They had their lunch with a little chit-chat, after some time they left the restaurant.

Tae: So where next?

JK: We will reach there in some time.

They reached the movie theatre to watch a Disney movie. Tae was so excited cause he loves Disney movies. They went inside and watched a movie with some snacks and cold drinks. They both enjoyed the movie.

After the movie ended, they left for their homes. When they reached outside Tae's house, they both came out of the car.

Tae: Thank you for today Jungkook I enjoyed it a lot.

JK: It's my pleasure and I enjoyed it a lot too.

They both were looking at each other when Jungkook said

JK: Tae? "Hmm," Tae replied.

"Can I hug you?" Jungkook asked with his Bambi eyes looking straight into Tae's almond eyes. "Yeah" Tae nodded shyly.

Jungkook embraced Tae into a tight hug and hide his face in the crook of Tae's inhaling his scent. Jungkook sighed satisfied. Taehyung did same as Jungkook.

JK: I will miss you...

Tae: I will miss you too... but we are meeting at the office tomorrow.

JK: Yeah, we are...

Taehyung broke the hug, but arms still wrapped around each other.

Tae: Jungkook? "Yeah," JK replied. I want to keep our relationship secret for now.

Jungkook's expression changed a bit after hearing that.

JK: Why?

Tae: You know how people think... I don't want them to think that whatever I am doing in my work or on the post I am right now is because of you. Don't take me wrong...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am with the new chapter though it is short..... I hope you like it....

I will try to post chapters in every week so dont worry I will complete this story 

Please stay tuned and sorry for the long wait......