CHAPTER 29

(The convo continued)

Dad: Did you tell him who you are... I mean like about your rank?

JK: Yes Dad I did. He was embarrassed first about hiding his scent from me and he also said that I should tell everyone about my rank.

Mom: What did you say?

JK: That I will when the right time comes and with that, I will also reveal his identity.

Dad: Are you sure about that son?

JK: Yes Dad I am sure about it.

Mom: Anything else that we need to know about?

JK: I asked him if I can court him... He said scratching his temple with his index finger. In that way, I can gain his trust too cause I know he has some trust issues with me. 

Both parents were happy with Jungkook's decision.

Mom: I am so proud of you. She said embracing Jungkook lovingly.

Dad: And by that, you proved that you are my son!!! He said patting Jungkook's back.

JK: Dad... I was always your son why are you saying it like that? He asked being confused.

Mom: Because your Dad courted me too. she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

JK: Really!!! He said looking at his Dad being all excited. 

Dad: Yes. He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

JK: Oh my God you both are so cute!! I just want to have a bond like you two...

Mom: Enough about us Tell me how are you going to court him?

JK: We are going on a date this afternoon...

Dad: And what about the arrangements?

JK: Previously when I was on phone I was figuring out the arrangements for our date only.

Mom: Okay... Did you have your breakfast?

JK: Nope.

Mom: Then let's go join us.

They had their breakfast and Jungkook went back to his room and started doing some work for the time being. He was reading some files when his phone rang.

JK: Hey hung!!

Yoongi: Hey kid. So... How did it go?

 JK: We are going on a date this afternoon.

Yoongi: How are you feeling? Are you okay?

JK: Yes hyung... Tae is the best mate I could wish for.

Yoongi: I am happy that you are happy Jungkook.

JK: Thanks hyung... Thank you for everything and for staying with me all the time. I know I am hard to deal with.

Yoongi: Don't be stupid okay... I am always there for you. Just call me and I will be there for you.

JK: Thanks hyung.

Yoongi: Okay then bye Jungkook I want to take a nap as it's Sunday.

JK: Jungkook chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. Bye hyung take care.

And with he disconnected the call. He was sitting at his study table. he kept his both hands on the table joining them and kept his face on it. He was smiling and only one person in his mind. Taehyung. He was thinking about Taehyung the moment he left him at Kim's mansion. So to distract himself from thoughts of Tae he continued to do his work.