CHAPTER 10

Jungkook reached his office at 8.00 with his mom and dad. As they went through corridor the employs bowed wishing good morning. As they all reached Mr. Jeon's cabin Mr. Jeon asked Jimin to call in his cabin. and after few min. they heard a knock on the door and Tae came inside 

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" Tae greeted them. "Good morning son" they replied back. 

As for Jungkook when Tae entered in cabin his breathe hitched. He was continuously looking at Taehyung. His wolf, getting excited. JK cant take his eyes off of Taehyung. He has never seen someone so handsome yet so elegant. He was lost in Taehyung. 

On other hand Taehyung was controlling himself from submitting infront of JK. He was not looking at Jungkook but he can feel younger's gaze on him which was making him feel giddy inside. It was becoming more difficult for him as JK was literally staring at him he Tae was feeling exposed and conscious. But he maintained his composure as his wolf was helping him too. 

Mr. Jeon stood from his seat saying "So Taehyung meet my son Jeon Jungkook" he introduced proudly. Jungkook came infront of Taehyung and put his hand out infront of him for a hand shake. Jungkook was looking at Taehyung intently. Tae was looking at Jungkook's hand but he never dared to look at his face because he knew one gaze at Jungkook and he will lose it. Tae was  gazing at JK's hand but he choose to bow infront of Jungkook greeting him. Jungkook took  his hand away awkwardly feeling a bit anxious too. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon looked at Tae and found it weird because Tae never did that before. But they let it slide for now.

"Hello nice to meet you I m Jungkook" JK introduced himself. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon I m Taehyung....Kim Taehyung. 

JK: Mr. Kim... I m new here and it will be hectic plus it will take some time for me to get familiar with this office..... so pls look after me. He bowed and requested.

Tae: Oh Please Mr. Jeon..... I guess I will need your help as you are more experienced than I m in this field. 

Jungkook looked at Tae confused. Mrs. Jeon noticed

Mrs. Jeon: He knows about you being JK. 

Jungkook widened his eyes in horror he looked shockingly at his mother than at his father.

JK: DAAAAD!!!! I told you  not to tell anyone about this. Than why you told him??

Taehyung was caught off guard looking at JK whining. Because rare for alphas to whine. But then Tae thought that they are humans too and they have feeling too. 

Mr. Jeon: Oh come son!!! Its just Taehyung okay!!! No one else knows other than him and we trust him that he will not leak this certain information. Right Taehyung???

Everyone looked at Taehyung for answer and Tae became conscious feeling all eyes on him.  

Tae: Ye...Yeah...he cleared his throat.... I will not tell anyone Mr. Jeon Dont worry about it. 

Soon everyone seated and were discussing about today's presentation. Jungkook was observing Taehyung. The way Taehyung was talking to his parents was professional though he know his parents personally. He liked the way Taehyung was being professional. Because he knew there are many people who want to become close to his parents due to their status. 

On the other hand Tae's giddy feeling was back again. He can feel Jungkook's eyes on him again. He looked at Jungkook regretting instantly. Tae's breath hitched his throat went dry because caught Jungkook staring at him. He picked the glass of water infront of him and drank it nervously. 

As Jungkook saw Tae caught him he looked away hurriedly clearing his throat. 

Jungkook: Shit!!!! this is embarrassing he caught me.