CHAPTER 5

Next day Taehyung woke up got ready for office. He went down and greeted everyone at breakfast "So everything ready for your presentation?" Namjoon asked

TAE: Yeah I had resolved everything I had to.

Namjoon: Good to know.

Mr. Kim Namjoon's dad came to breakfast table. How is everything going on for my both sons at office? Everything alrigt? He asked.

"Yes Dad." "Yes Uncle" They both replied simultaneously.

Mr. Kim (Uncle: Happy to hear that. Taehyung brother called yesterday and he waas asking for you. Didnt you called him yesterday?

Tae: Shit!! I m doomed. I didnt called them.

Uncle: "Then you are really doomed" his uncle teased him

Tae: Uncle!!!! Pls dont tease me. it is because of the imp presentation today I forgot to call him due to preparation.

Uncle: But you know him Tae you know how my brother aka your dad is. Call him asap after breakfast ohk my child. "Yes Uncle" Tae replied. Namjoon are documents ready for todays client?

RM: Yes dad they are. Our clients are coming today during lunch. 

They were talking when Jin and Namjoon's mom entered in dinning hall.

Mrs.Kim(Aunt): No more buisness talk on the table. How many times should I tell you!!!

U: Ohk ohk calm down we will not talk about buisness anymore.

With that they all started eating their breakfast.

T: Uncle when will grandparents comecome back home.

U: OH they are coming soon Tae.I guess at end of this week.

T: I cant connect with them''''

Aunt: Oh yeah network quality is bad there bear so you cant really connect with them. Dont worry when they will call me I will tell them to talk with you is that okay?

T: Yeah thankyou aunt.

A: Its ohk bear.

T: Uncle if dad calls you then tell him that I will call him at lunch time as I m getting late for meeting.

"Wait Tae we are coming too ." Namjoon said and with that went to office in their respected cars.

JK woke up early in morning went for a jog. As he came back he took a long shower and taught about his future mate. He blushed too. His wolf teased him too to which Jungkook shut him up. He got ready and went to his home. As he entered livng room of is mansion he squeaked a painful growl "OUCH" He found his ear getting twisted by his lovely mom

J: Ah..Ah.... MOM!!!! Why???

Mom: "You are asking me why." She twisted his ear more.

J: "Ah....hurt hurt Dad pls save me!!!!" He looked a his dad with hope who was drinking his morning tea.

Dad: I dont know anything actually your mom is right.

J: But what I have done?

His mom left his ear and glared at him. JK gulped looking at his mom.

M: You came here yesterday and went to hotel. You didnt come home. Why?

J: Oh that I want to give you both surprise.