CHAPTER 7

As Tae calmed down he called for his wolf

T:  V!!!!! What the fuck was that and where the hell are you???? I called you how many times in the elevator and WHAT the fucking hell happened in there!!!! Tae was so frustrated that he lashed out on his wolf. 

He dont know what happened to him inside the elevator it was 1st time that he felt submissive towards someone else like this. Like his legs giving up just by inhaling that godly scent of the other. 

T: V...  I m asking you something where the hell are you 

V: Tae..... I think w...we are in trouble...

T: And why is that you think that we are in trouble??

Tae asked being confused. Here V also dont like this feeling he was just like Tae in terms of submission. He just dont want to submit to any other wolf he just want to be free and not in influence of other wolfs. And on top of he is a rare species and knows how people take advantage of that by misbehaving with their kind. V starts to panic 

T:  Hey..... Shhhh.... Calm down will you because its affecting me too you know. Tae said calmly because he knows that its rare for V to get panicked. 

V: I m trying but this feeling is more strong... He aid taking deep breaths but he calmed a bit

T: Are you ohk now?

V: Yeah I guess....

T: Earlier... Why you said that we are in trouble??

V: About th...that i think we found our mate!!!!!

T: Hahahahaha.......Dont joke around  V its not the right time to joke now.

Tae thought that V is joking but he silence in response he became quiet...

T: Tae gulped.. B..But how is this possible...??

V: Of course it is possible you idiot.!!! Didnt you felt the effect he had on us??? Have you ever felt this way before???? If yes than answer me!!!!

T: Why are you scolding me....Tae asked timidly. Its not everyday that we find our mate..

V: Thats what I m saying.....

T: Tae sighed heavily.... If he is our mate than we are really doomed!!!!! I mean look at him he is so handsome dont you think so???? but WAIT.... If we know he is our mate then he also....

V: Stop right there!!!!! Remember we are wearing suppressors......

T: Yeah thank god because I dont want to now him for now that we are his mate. I want to know more about him. I want to know more about him. I want to know his true self. What if he is controlling and all?  But the main problem is how will we control ourselves infront of him??? I dont know how he have  this much effect on us..... I was this close to fall on my knees.

V:  By his demeanor and his strong smell we can tell he is an alpha that to a powerful one. I guess he is stronger  than Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. 

T: Orrrr its just because he is our mate...

V: "I dont know" he sighed.

T: That is what I m saying we dont have to tell him now.

V: Yeah I m okay with it!!! his wolf sighed

On the other side when JK entered elevator he pressed 24th floor button. But the it stopped on 3rd floor. The lift door opened a very handsome yet charming guy entered. His wolf was excited again and wanted to jump on this male. Though JK cant smell him but as a trueblood he can smell a very faint smell of strawberry with...... Jasmine??!!! But JK now concentrated on his wolf to calm him down but his wolf was not in the mood to listen to him. But he was relived that the got off from the elevator on 12th floor.