CHAPTER 15

After like 15 min they reached Jimin and Yoongi home. As they entered inside they saw Hobi sitting in the living room watching a movie. They both went to Hobi and kissed him 

Hobi: Go and fresh n up you both I will warm up the food for us. They nodded and left to change. Come back soon okay? "Yes, hyung!!!" Jimin replied. 

After they both came downstairs they all had their dinner.

After dinner, they were in the living eating ice cream as dessert for today. while cuddling and watching a movie. They were enjoying their own quality time.

It was 8 pm when Tae parked his car in the parking lot of his office. He just came back from the site. As he expected the parking lot was almost empty as office timings are up to 7 in the evening. But one car caught his attention. Black Mercedes which was JK's car. His heartbeat raised again. He kept his hand on his chest to calm himself down. He went to his cabin and started collecting some files and papers which he would take to his home. After like 15 min he went near the elevator. As the elevator doors opened his breath hitched he was shaking. He cant move any of his muscles cause there stood JK in all his glory inside the elevator. Tae became a little bit nervous.

Tae: Hey V is our scent masked?

V: Yes it is but I think the blockers area bit worn off as you sweated a lot on the site.

Tae: I was afraid for the same reason too. Why he has to go now only when we are going home. Now we have to enter in the same elevator and that too alone.

V: You remember this is a private elevator right?

Tae: Yeah I know but the coincidences that are happening nowadays are too much to handle...

V: Don't worry... I don't think he will pick our scent.

Tae: Now you are forgetting that he is an alpha and that too stronger one and on top of that I sweated like pig on that site My scent blockers have been worn off. 

V: I don't think so, you know that sweating doesn't have much effect on these blockers. Right?

Tae: Yeah but it has a little bit...

V: Tae!!! Don't be a pussy now!!!! Just go and face him as you do every time.

Tae: Hey!!! Don't call me pussy!!!!

V: Then don't act like one!!!!

Meanwhile, JK was looking at Tae as he was just standing outside and seemed to be like he was thinking something. 

JK: Are you coming inside??

JK asked Tae as he saw Tae was lost in his thoughts.

Tae: Huh....Ye...Yeah...

Tae entered the elevator. It started moving down. The silence was heavy in the air. JK was noticing Tae. And Tae, he was nervous. He was scared that his will be revealed. But as min passed by he relaxed as JK was not asking him related to his scent. JK noticed Tae was nervous at first but he relaxed gradually but JK thought that's he is his boss and alpha too. After a little silence, Jungkook started the convo.

JK: So... How was your tour at the site?

Tae: Huh...Ye....Yeah, he cleared his throat a bit. It was good. The work is progressing fast. Everything is fine there. I am satisfied with the speed and progress going on. I think we will be early to finish this project. You should come and check it too.