CHAPTER 17

Next Day

Tae woke up early, took a hot shower, and wore a casual outfit with his wristwatch

He combed his hair and applied his blockers

He combed his hair and applied his blockers. Then he called his secretary to ask if he reached the venue to which he answered yes. Tae told Jihoon that he will reach there in 30 min. He went downstairs and was greeted by everyone. He saw his Uncle and Aunt leaving for their destination. They all bid them goodbye. Jin turned around and asked Tae to have breakfast but Tae denied saying he will grab it from a cafe which was actually Jin's.

He went to his black Mercedes and drove off he stopped by the cafe which was on his way. He went inside ordering a veg sandwich and an iced coffee. He took his order and left for his destination. He ate his breakfast while driving and listening to his fav playlist.

As he reached the destination he saw Jihoon taking care of all the works which were assigned to him by Tae himself. Now Tae has to finalize everything once again. The theme and decor for the party were chosen by Tae. He personally selected everything as Mrs. Jeon wanted everything to be perfect and Tae exactly knows what Mrs. Jeon will like. As Jihoon saw Tae enter he went near him greeting him a good morning. Tae smiled and greeted back asking about the ongoing preparations 

Jihoon: Everything is going well sir everything is almost done. You just have to check them out for the last time to finalize it. That's all. 

Tae: Ohk then. Let's go.

Here JK woke up at his regular time that is 5 in the morning. He went for a jog and did some workouts. After that, he took a cold shower and fresh n up. He went downstairs and saw his Dad reading the newspaper and Mom in the kitchen preparing breakfast herself as it was the weekend. He went near his Dad and sat near him. Mr. Jeon his son sitting beside him and said

Dad: So are you ready for the party young man? 

JK: Yes Dad, but I don't know why I find these business parties boring.

Dad: It's ok to find them boring son... when I was young I found them boring too... until I met your Mom. He winked.

JK: Dad, please... JK rolled his eyes. You are making me feel single. Until now I didn't find my mate so stop talking about them, please!!!

His Dad chuckled "Honey don't tease my son " Mrs. Jeon said coming to the living room

JK: Yes Mom look at him he is teasing me!!!

Dad: Hey!!! I was just telling what made parties interesting at a young age.

Mom: And that's what you call teasing my son so shut up and both of you come to the dining hall now to have breakfast.

With that, they all went to Dinning room to have breakfast while having a small chit-chat. They were talking when Mrs. Jeon's cellphone started vibrating.

Mrs. Jeon: Hello sweetheart!!! She answered excitedly.

Tae: Hii Aunty. How are you?

M.J: I an fine son tell me about you.

Tae: Same I called to ask that I am at the venue now so do you want to come and check the last min preparations? 

M.J: No Tae I trust you besides you know my choice very well darling.

Tae: Oh God Aunt!!! I just like it when you call me with such sweet nicknames.

M.J: I know Tae bear that's I do it.

Tae: Ok then aunt I am finalizing everything now. 

M.J: Yes darling!!

Tae: Your outfits will also reach there at your mansion at 6 in the evening. as the party is at 8. and I booked the stylist too they will also come at the same time. Is that ok with you and everyone?

M.J: Wait a sec I will confirm and tell you, hold on...

Here when JK got to know it was Tae on the other side he felt his stomach doing flips inside as well as weird because of Mrs. Jeon who was calling Tae with different nicknames. He didn't like those names he don't have any problem with those names but for the person, they were for. He felt a little bit very little......... jealous. He was confused again but his thoughts were disturbed by his mother.

kook...kook...Jungkook!!! His mother called.

JK: Huh... Ye...Yeah. What?

Mom: I am asking you something where are you lost?

JK: Oh sorry... what happened?

 Mom Are you free at 6 pm as your and your outfit will come at that time or do you want to change your schedule?

JK: No it's fine with me mom... you can confirm it...

 Mrs. Jeon: Tae 6 will be ok for everyone.

Tae: OK aunty we will directly meet at the party then...

M.J: OK dear. Don't work too much okay... take care of yourself too...

 Tae: Yes aunty... talk to you later see you.

M.J: Bye bear.

With that, the call disconnected.

Mom: What happened to you? Why were you lost?

 JK: Nothing Mom was thinking about something.

Mom: Are you sure? 

JK: Yes mom doesn't worry I am fine.

Mom: OK then.

His parents started to discuss something about the party while JK was again in his own thoughts.. He went to his own room.

Jungkook decided to do some office work as he was bored so he went to his study and started with his work. He don't even know how the time passed and it was lunchtime until his mother knocked on his study door and called him to for lunch. They had their lunch and Jungkook again continued with his work. He was looking into the project with BIGHIT company. But he had some doubts so he called his Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi: Yes Jungkook what can I help you with?

JK: Hyung I want to ask you regarding the project with the BIGHIT company. 

Yoongi: Oh sorry kid. Because that project is handled by Tae so if have doubts you should talk to him. 

JK: Ok hyung... can you please message me his number?

Yoongi: Yes I will. Bye.

JK: Bye hyung take care.

Jungkook was so concentrated on his work that he didn't even realize Taehyung is the same person he was thinking about this morning. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you all like this chapter and enjoy it please wait for the next update too.....

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜